Assetto Corsa Competizione Update V1.8.19 Deployed

Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games have deployed Update V1.8.19 for the PC version of Assetto Corsa Competizione. Console users will receive the update in the near future.

This latest free update adds the 2022 TotalEnergies 24 Hours of Spa and the 2022 Indianapolis 8-Hour liveries to the core game, finalizing the 2022 series livery selection. Furthermore, the 2022 GT World Challenge Europe series can now be selected as a playable Championship.

Refresh your Steam Client in order to download and install the update.

Changelog 1.8.19

• Added remaining 2022 GTWCHEU season liveries as bonus content
  • Added liveries from the 2022 Indy 8 Hour as bonus content
  • Added 2022 season selector in the UI
  • Added 2022 season as a playable Championship
NOTE: menuSettings.json configuration file in Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config might reset and require certain settings (video, audio, general) to be revisited.

Love the video my friend thank you for this!!! Does anyone know if there is a way to select specific opponents for the 2022 Championship. I notice when choosing "endurance" or "All" the opponents do not feature Raff Marciello or Dries Vanthoor... The "Sprint" option is the only one that has those drivers but thats only 3 races... How can you have an endurance championship without the 2022 champion and basically the best audi drivers in the series !!! Love all the amazing liveries but i hate that i cant race against the top competitors in a full championship

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 294 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back