ASSETTO CORSA DRIVER MOD ROBOCOP

Misc ASSETTO CORSA DRIVER MOD ROBOCOP 2023-05-27

Login or Register an account to download this content
taikoro3 submitted a new resource:

ASSETTO CORSA DRIVER MOD ROBOCOP - ASSETTO CORSA DRIVER MOD

This is a DRIVER MOD that can be used with ASSETTO CORSA. After downloading, save the unzipped kn5 file in the driver folder to complete installation. Please change the DRIVER name in the driver3d.ini file in the CAR MOD to be used.

### Example of driver3d.ini ###
[MODEL]
NAME=#####←Enter driver file name without .kn5
POSITION=0,0,0

View attachment 667320View attachment 667321View attachment 667322

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

@taikoro3 Made from scratch ? Like all you 3d drivers.... Nothing is converted....

Shall I show you how to create a driver model? Skin Craftsman:);)
I want to know! I like your drivers, very fun mods, but it has been my dream to see my own face in the CSP Real Mirror reflections. I tried it with 3ds. But it turned out horrible because of the mapping. Maybe I should try with one of your driver models. Maybe your face mapping easier to replace?

I want to know! I like your drivers, very fun mods, but it has been my dream to see my own face in the CSP Real Mirror reflections. I tried it with 3ds. But it turned out horrible because of the mapping. Maybe I should try with one of your driver models. Maybe your face mapping easier to replace?
Hmmmmm.. I tried, it's not easy to make it look good. But...I do look a lot like Senna... maybe I'll just use that one. ;)

Hmmmmm.. I tried, it's not easy to make it look good. But...I do look a lot like Senna... maybe I'll just use that
Thank you for your message.:)
The Ayrton Senna driver incorporated the facial model from this single photo.
Working on an image from just one photo is almost foolhardy in itself.
In the creation of Senna's tekture, the skin that could not be captured due to shadows, etc., was reproduced by grafting it from the subject's side.
The hair was formed from a free model's curly hair in Blender's sculpt mode.
One of the difficulties in the Asset Corsa environment is the transparency of the hair, which makes it look like a skin head when alpha blending is applied, and like a strip of colored paper hanging down when the normal settings are used.
The only setting that can be expressed in Asset Corsa is the alpha test.
It requires more knowledge than production time, so please be patient and keep trying.
The racing suit is based on an image from around 1991 and uses an existing model of the driver, but with partial modifications.
The logos of each manufacturer are imported from images or made by myself to make them as close to the actual ones as possible.
Even the "FIA ISO RULES 6940" badge was reproduced with care for the racing gloves.
The racing shoes were difficult to make due to their shape, but we added the Lambird logo.
Some users took a closer look at the details and took away the shortcomings, but they are fools who are completely unaware of these things.
Driver production requires more knowledge than production time, so please be patient and keep trying. Once you get used to it, you can call any model into the world of Asset Corsa.
The CAR MOD I created embeds not only the CAR model, but also the driver, passengers, dialogue, SE, background music and all the media that went into it.
This can also be reproduced by the driver and other armatures represented.
Best wishes for a successful production.:thumbsup:

1306497.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 478 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 290 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 316 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 142 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 185 27.1%
Back