News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

Don't you hate it when you've been waiting for news for a long, long time, and you've been watching the forum for any action, and then some jerk posts something useless in the news thread, and you see the highlighted thread title, and you think there is some news, and then you click on the thread, and then you see that some jerk has posted something that isn't even related to news discussion? I hate that.

:D

facebook said:
ASSETTO CORSA – Autodromo di Vallelunga officially revealed

KUNOS Simulazioni is glad to announce that the italian racing circuit “Piero Taruffi” of Vallelunga will be officially included in the upcoming PC racing game Assetto Corsa.
Vallelunga is not just one of the italian tracks included in the upcoming PC game Assetto Corsa: it is also the Kunos Simulazioni's HQ. Since 2009, the software house has been located inside the track with the aim to “live” and breath the world of motorsport on a daily basis. Having a research&development studio in a racing track homologated for international races and Formula 1 tests, represents an excellent opportunity by a logistic and
commercial point of view. It has allowed the development team of Assetto Corsa to improve its modeling techniques of 3D environments, in order to optimize the data collection on those tracks where timeline and weather conditions are not ideal. Since
2009, the staff of the Autodromo of Vallelunga proved to be a valuable partner, and also thanks to its logistical cooperation, today Kunos Simulations owns the ideal assets to bring on an ambitious production like Assetto Corsa, that is used by the CSAI (Italian federal motorsport Commission) to assist young drivers attending the Federal School.
The Autodromo of Vallelunga, reproduced in all of its characteristics, will be included in the first release of Assetto Corsa and is the subject of a gallery of images showing the awesome McLaren MP4-12C in action on the circuit located near the beautiful city of Rome, Italy.
The gallery is available on Flickr.com at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/assettocorsa/sets/72157633943691956/

I was just thinking about career mode again...:) I like the idea to start low and slowly work your way up- the old-fashioned way- I love that. Will be interesting to see in which series one can start out...and what else they got up their sleeve... #can`twait :)

I'm generally curious as to how the modding side of things ties in with any career mode. That's my only reservation; that the modding part is compromised by the new game modes somehow?

2qsx6d2.jpg

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • At a friends house