Resource icon

Sounds Assetto Corsa Rain And Wipers Sound For Wet Tracks 0.75

Login or Register an account to download this content
hillclimber12 submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Rain And Wipers Sound For Wet Tracks - Rain Sounds for wet and ACC Rain mods

A little attempt to make the wet play sessions with the various rain mods more realistic.

Remember ;
1) for now it is only a quick attempt, and above all with the possibilities offered by the game. if I find a better way to do this I will do it.

2) I will improve this mod as far as possible, especially to better adjust the audio values that are not perfect yet.

3) This mod is made exclusively for wet tracks. Remember to deactivate it and activate the original when you switch to dry...

Read more about this resource...

very beautiful
sorry but the wipers that move, how do they activate? since there is no button to configure the car wipers in race mode?
thank you

molto bello
scusa ma i tergicristalli che si muovono, come si fanno ad attivare? visto che in assetto corsa non è presente il tasto per configurare i tergicristalli dell'auto?
grazie

very beautiful
sorry but the wipers that move, how do they activate? since there is no button to configure the car wipers in race mode?
thank you

molto bello
scusa ma i tergicristalli che si muovono, come si fanno ad attivare? visto che in assetto corsa non è presente il tasto per configurare i tergicristalli dell'auto?
grazie
Ciao e grazie per il feedback! Per la pioggia e il tergicristallo ti serve l'app AccRainExt! Se cerchi su youtube troverai qualche tutorial!

Just a suggestion, it would be great if this mod was implemented in a way where it (Like you mentioned on another comment) would be based on another kind of file type (.wav or mp3 even), that way it is very customizable for players. It would be cool to have this implemented like an app, similar to Real Head Motion Starter where you can simply register it as an "App" in CM, place your .wav or .mp3 files in the app folder (named Raineffects_Windshield.mp3, Raineffects_Road.mp3 etc) and then have it boot up and play when you start the game. Have a app menu similar to BLM Lights/Car where you can customize whether or not it starts automatically on or off via a switch in-game or on boot-up.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 227 68.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 146 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 161 48.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 92 27.5%
Back