Assetto Corsa | Share Your Screenshots

Wow ! these screenshots are incredible !!! great work i'm gonna take some for the loading screen on CM

I'm wondering how do you have such a beautiful picture ? (i have Sol, Content Manager, Immersive Preset installed it's already very clean but those screenshots are wonderfull !!!)

Maybe i have to install reshade ?
I just use the Photo Mode and adjust the DOF and Shutter Speed. You can take preview pics and adjust the sharpness. ReShade isn’t needed, but may add additional effects.

pXEhSn.png

tEVjSU.png

h1b0b1.png

Wow ! these screenshots are incredible !!! great work i'm gonna take some for the loading screen on CM

I'm wondering how do you have such a beautiful picture ? (i have Sol, Content Manager, Immersive Preset installed it's already very clean but those screenshots are wonderfull !!!)

Maybe i have to install reshade ?

Personally i have ReShade with the RTGI shader but although it can make a nice difference (grass has way more depth on the screenshots for example), you can get those nice results with a well color-balanced PP Filter (not too saturated, not too flat), a good amount of Ambient Occlusion and in the SOL Config app, turn the color temperature all the way to -10 or at least -8 (towards the cold temp)
If you find your exposure too "floaty" between bright and dark with Immersive, try A-Wagnum PPFilter.

Nice work, @Doug62 ! How did you get rid of it? Or is it a different driver model?
Different driver model /s I found here. A great selection from these two guy's.

Easy to use,install, One off these has a good guide in the overview that will help you.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 297 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 159 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 23 2.7%