Assetto Corsa v0.7 - Released

performance is really improved now. On my i5 PC 3 AI cars and i7 notebook 4-5 AI Cars more to add. Thats really great, I thought they improve it later. The S1 is really hard to adjust the setup.
yup, performance is great! I can run a 20 car grid (Both GT3 cars) with all settings on max (except shadows on low) with over 60fps constantly.

has anyone figured out how the set the DRS? cos when u select the electronics widget drs is sitting right their all greyed out just waiting
I'm wondering the same thing myself. Was told the T125 didn't have DRS, but maybe the T125 S1 does? Maybe I am wrong about both? confusing for sure.

Edit: Forgot to mention i looked in settings for an option and didn't see one there either.

Your video title is not quite right, the GP Track was already laser scanned for the Ferrari Virtual Academy, also made by Kunos Simulationi btw, back in 2010.

The Nordschleife will certainly be a worlds first though. :)

So, just tried the standard T125 around the Nurburgring GP, I only did 1 lap, because it's 7:30am here and I don't wanna seem too desperate. lol

Holy crap this thing is fast. The GT cars feel like they're in slow motion compared to this. I found wheel spin to be a big issue, but this was partly because I wasn't used to the cars' throttle, and partly because I hadn't gotten my tyre temps up high enough for them to be of any use.

This has been an AMAZING update!

Really? How many cars did you have on in total ?
Asking because I could not see any significant change from before on my testtrack (Monza with a full 26 car grid)
on PC i could set 12 cars to get 40 FPS constantly. Now i can race with 15 cars Monza and again 40 FPS.
On Notebook 15 cars 40 fps and now 20 cars 40 fps.
But on the forum i see it differs between the players. Some have, some the opposite.
I am lucky.

So, just tried the standard T125 around the Nurburgring GP, I only did 1 lap, because it's 7:30am here and I don't wanna seem too desperate. lol

Holy crap this thing is fast. The GT cars feel like they're in slow motion compared to this. I found wheel spin to be a big issue, but this was partly because I wasn't used to the cars' throttle, and partly because I hadn't gotten my tyre temps up high enough for them to be of any use.

This has been an AMAZING update!

That's why they call F1: The highest class of single-seat racing!

Well I reneged on my earlier comments about not being up at 1am to download the update... L.A. Noire saw to that. :roflmao:

Gave the new car(s) a whirl before bed, and can I just say that THE S1 IS MENTAL

First time in a few years of sim driving that I've managed to lock the inside front wheel AND feel it through the FFB. And quite unlike rFactor, I can feel the downforce working, as opposed to feeling like I'm just driving a car with super-high mechanical grip. Abbey and the left-hander after that at Silverstone is an adventure in both the normal T125 and the S1.

I think I'll be driving this car a lot more in the days to come... it's fast becoming one of my top sim cars.

The laptimes for the T125 Step 1 suggest that it's more closely based on a GP2 car, rather than an F1 car. But it's still mind bogglingly fast.

Perhaps we could have Formula Abarth act as a feeder series to the standard T125 (GP3 or something), and then that could act as a feeder series to the S1 T125 (GP2).

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 428 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back