Aston Martin Racing F1 Team [Fantasy Full Edition] [3 Paintjobs]

Skins Aston Martin Racing F1 Team [Fantasy Full Edition] [3 Paintjobs] 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Double R submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin Racing F1 Team [Fantasy Full Edition] [3 Paintjobs] - One of my favourite fantasy cars for F1, the Aston Marting elegance mixed with aggressiveness

- NAME MOD: Aston Martin Racing F1 Team [Fantasy Full Edition] [3 Paintjobs]

- Before starting: This mod has been a request from "Atox95" I want to thank him for sharing this order. If you need some projects or proposals let me know in the private section.

11429-transporte-coche-logo-ferrari.gif

View attachment 416633

- FEATURES: If...

Read more about this resource...

Fantastic mod.

Though I was wondering, instead of applying this to MyTeam livery, is it possible to use this mod to completely replace the vanilla version of Racing Point? I mean even the 3D model of the car and such.

Last edited:
Fantastic mod.

Though I was wondering, instead of applying this to MyTeam livery, is it possible to use this mod to completely replace the vanilla version of Racing Point? I mean even the 3D model of the car and such.

Believe me, I would have loved to change the racing point. It is precisely not a car that I like. The problem is: Real F1 2020 cars are very limited when it comes to modifying them, unfortunately it is not possible to make this design at the racing point. Since the sponsors and areas of the car are limited, however, the My Team cars offer very little restrictions. I hope to clarify your doubt.

Double R

Believe me, I would have loved to change the racing point. It is precisely not a car that I like. The problem is: Real F1 2020 cars are very limited when it comes to modifying them, unfortunately it is not possible to make this design at the racing point. Since the sponsors and areas of the car are limited, however, the My Team cars offer very little restrictions. I hope to clarify your doubt.

Double R

Oh no I think you might've misunderstood, I meant something like this: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/scuderia-ferrari-mission-winnow.36535/

Based on my understanding of the post, seems like it's possible to completely replace an existed chassis with the FOM/MyTeam chassis (and the livery mod on it), so I was wondering if it could be done the same way with your mod.

Last edited:
NEW UPDATE that fix that minor bugs! enjoy it and tell me if it's works for you :)
Hello, I want to install your mod, the copy paste method is OK but if I go to multiplayer ? Can I go without any risk of ban ? I don't want using this online but if the game ban me for using this mod, it's my fear

Can you help me to understand If I can apply your files without ban ? cheers ! AWESOME LIME GREEN !

[QUOTE = "Double R, publicación: 3287197, miembro: 1321349"]
Si, muchas gracias por reportar este error me olvido de poner el numero transparente en ferrari, honda y renault lo intentaré arreglar lo antes posible, no te preocupes!
[/CITAR]muchas graciass!!!

Hello, I want to install your mod, the copy paste method is OK but if I go to multiplayer ? Can I go without any risk of ban ? I don't want using this online but if the game ban me for using this mod, it's my fear

Can you help me to understand If I can apply your files without ban ? cheers ! AWESOME LIME GREEN !
Don't worry you can't play online with mods, a message will alert you, you keep it mind the next: You have 2 methods for play without problem in Online 1) Have 1 folder of F1 2020 for offline with mods etc and other one for play in online that can help you, I hope that you understand me. 2) The other and fast thing method is if you want play offline mode play with your mods normally and when you want to play online later go before to verifier files in steam from your library games and steam will download all the originals files for get the original F1 2020 again without any mod.

Awesome work man. But I have no dlc on my game, How can I install this mod? Cause the livery replace the Seventy edition livery.. I Don't have that version. I have only base game

Awesome work man. But I have no dlc on my game, How can I install this mod? Cause the livery replace the Seventy edition livery.. I Don't have that version. I have only base game
Bro the 70th anniversary livery is default
If you buy the game you will automatically have the 70th edition livery

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%