Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 Mahle Livery

Skins Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 Mahle Livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
NussKnacker submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 Mahle Livery - Custom Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 Livery

I'm going to put this livery on all GT3 cars, since I got a lot of requests to put it on other cars than the Mercedes.

So this is the first, more to come.

View attachment 395211View attachment 395212View attachment 395213View attachment 395214
How to Install:
1. Go to \Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs\
2. Copy the .JSON file and paste it in the folder "Cars"
3. Copy the folder "Uebermacht Racing AM V12" and paste it in...

Read more about this resource...

Followed your install instructions, but the livery doesn't show up in game....

1. If you unpack the ZIP file, you will get a folder with the .json text document and the folder "Uebermacht Racing AM V12"

2. Please make sure you copied the folder "Uebermacht Racing AM V12" in Liveries
In this folder only the text documents "decals" and "sponsors" with their corresponding PNGs should show up.

3. Please make sure the "Uebermacht Racing AM V12.json" is copied in the folder "Cars"

4. Check if you selected the right car in ACC. This is a livery for the 2013 Aston Martin Vantage V12, not the 2019 V8.

as requested....

Attachments

• download (2).png
    download (2).png
    53.4 KB · Views: 97
  • download (1).png
    download (1).png
    54.9 KB · Views: 83
Could you please open the "Uebermacht Racing AM V12" .json with the editor and send me a screenshot? I would like to take a look at it, maybe I have a typo in there.

Well it works for me and my friends. And of course i have the file, but at the moment you seem to be the only one with this problem. So I would like to see if your file is corrupt in some way.

Okay well at this point i can't help you anymore. It works for me and my friends.
Maybe delete the old files, unpack the ZIP and paste the files again. It could help, but i don't know.

Sorry buddy, but it turns out that I needed to have the filter set to "ALL" + not be in an official sanctioned event.....learn something new everyday.....thanks for your help and apologies for the loss of time...

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 1.5%