Attn: Reiza Forums Administrator

I logged into the Reiza forums and it says I have been banned for 'spam', and to contact the administrator if I believe this was in error - I have never 'spammed' anything, ever.
Only problem is, there's no way to contact an administrator which is as hilarious as the ban.

I use an ad-blocker, well because the internet is cancer with so many intrusive ads, but can't see why that would get me 'banned'?

Hopefully someone from Reiza reads these forums, or can provide an email where I can contact to figure out why this happened.
Thanks for all and any help.

Thanks, but takes me to the same page.
I can't even try to create a new account with different email, nothing works at all when I open any reiza forum page?
If they say to contact the administrator, at the very least, that should be the only option.
But no possible way to contact them at all, even their main page links any comments to the same forums.
Bizarre

Last edited:
You don't need an account for the contact page. If you log out you can just fill in your details and tell them what's going on with your user.

You don't need an account for the contact page. If you log out you can just fill in your details and tell them what's going on with your user.
It won't even let me log out.
I've restarted my PC, reset my modem and even when I enter the very basic URL for the forums it takes me to the same page every time.
I can't figure this out.

Try another browser, or reset the cookies/browser data for the current. In another browser you won't be logged in automatically.

Last edited:
I logged into the Reiza forums and it says I have been banned for 'spam', and to contact the administrator if I believe this was in error - I have never 'spammed' anything, ever.
Only problem is, there's no way to contact an administrator which is as hilarious as the ban.

I use an ad-blocker, well because the internet is cancer with so many intrusive ads, but can't see why that would get me 'banned'?

Hopefully someone from Reiza reads these forums, or can provide an email where I can contact to figure out why this happened.
Thanks for all and any help.
PM sent!

Maybe Spamfilter mistakenly recognized a message or opened thread as spam. Sorry for the hassle mate, let's try to resolve that mess!! :)

Last edited:
you get banned on the reiza forum just for pointing out things that reiza have done to their paying public that were morally wrong.. even if your nice as pie about it, they ban you..
Renato told everyone, the paying customers, if they dont like it, tough ****, go elsewhere..which is disgusting... hardly the attitude Reiza staff of any level should have, especially after theyu've dropped the ball COUNTLESS times in a row now..
Fancy banning the guy that brings more people to their game than anyone else....unreal..Goold ol Crimson here is the hitman, loves to smash the hammer instead of actually taking on board what people say..

you get banned on the reiza forum just for pointing out things that reiza have done to their paying public that were morally wrong.. even if your nice as pie about it, they ban you..
Renato told everyone, the paying customers, if they dont like it, tough ****, go elsewhere..which is disgusting... hardly the attitude Reiza staff of any level should have, especially after theyu've dropped the ball COUNTLESS times in a row now..
Fancy banning the guy that brings more people to their game than anyone else....unreal..Goold ol Crimson here is the hitman, loves to smash the hammer instead of actually taking on board what people say..
Interesting

Renato told everyone, the paying customers, if they dont like it, tough ****, go elsewhere..which is disgusting.
While I've never heard him word it like that....he did say after the last build that if you've been following the title this past 2 yrs, you should know by now if this an adventure you want to continue on and if the game is frustrating you maybe you should go elsewhere and check back at a later time to see if the game has improved to your liking.

It's a long term project with a small team so things aren't gonna happen overnight and In the end....you can't please everyone!

That being said, I respect it and took his advice and went back to playing my other titles. I'll check in from time to time to check it's progress.

you dont talk to paying customers like they dont matter, that simple.. people have every right to get annoyed with them as all they do lately is annouce this and that is going to happen, then fail to deliver, also when they do finally get around to dropping patches lately, they are hlaf finished nonsense that ususally brings more bugs than it fixes.. not good enough for a team thats been around this long and released as many titles as they have...
small dev team is no excuse.... we dont make the deadlines, they do... after being in the game as long as they have, they should know how long it takes to make content, test it and fix good enough for public release..

fact of the matter is this, if they dont want people cracking the shits, then maybe they need to start listening to the people that keep them afloat... dont make deadlines if you have no hope of keeping them.
As for the forum, dont just ban people because they point out obvious mistakes that are being made.. especially by people that help promote your game for free...
Banning of members on the forum and deleting a huge amount of posts has turned that forum into a joke...was bad enough before all the updates started going bad 6 months ago...

I'm not disagreeing or arguing with you.

IMO, I found there forums very similar to the Project CARS forms of late, where they have a small group of loyalist that will protect the the game and all it's issues.

I still have high hopes for the game, I've just grown tired of the bugs and being a beta tester of the engine for the past 10 yrs.

Hence why I took his advice and choose to spend my racing else where until the game matures.

No point getting frustrated over one game when there's several great alternatives available :)

I get being upset when they say a update or something will happen and its a bit late, but I cant think of anything they have said they were going to do and then did not do it. Also and most importantly, there is more game here than could be played in 10 years. I have right at 200 hours in game and the last time I played online out of 4 races 2 of them had cars I had never drove and 3 were tracks I had never drove. You are not wrong for saying they should stick to deadlines but dont lose sight of the bigger picture. The game has really gotten way better the last few updates and the bugs, well they are a problem but nothing game ruining. I honestly do think they need to fix whatever it is that keeps races from advancing from qualifying. I guess my point is its ok to complain and the problems are real but I really get the sense they listen to the community and are trying to turn out as good a game as they can so that makes me want to back them up.

I guess my point is its ok to complain and the problems are real but I really get the sense they listen to the community and are trying to turn out as good a game as they can so that makes me want to back them up.
I agree more or less with you.
Im pretty calm about the not keeping deadline thing
- irritating Yes but that dont spoil my sleep.
Hope we agree here that this is just (another) video game.

But what is able to get my body fluids slightly warmer is when solved bugs get reintroduced with a new update.
That is pretty amateurish.:rolleyes:

Apply these general rules on any forum you will ever visit in your life and you will never ever get banned: be polite, be constructive.
I know who OP is talking about, and that guy was neither of those things in the weeks before his ban. The points he raised were all legitimate, but he kept complaining about the same things over and over again in an increasingly irritated tone because they wouldn't be fixed because either they're not so easy fixes or they're not that high on Reizas to-do list. So he received clap-back from other users. Of course I don't know if something else was going on behing the scenes that ultimately lead to the ban.

Paying for a product does not entitle you to brute force your priorities onto the devs, neither does promoting said product. It was always communicated that it would be at least three years of ongoing development with AMS2, that it was a long-term project and you shouldn't expect a finished product until develeopment wraps up after thsoe three years.

That being said, I've never been a fan of banning people and from what was said in the open, they overreacted in this case - but like I said, no idea if there was shitflinging in PMs. Maybe give him a short timeout to give him a chance to calm down and reflect, so he may come back after the adrenalin has worn down.

I've said time and again that Reiza don't do themselves any favours with their devblogs and roadmaps if they can't adhere to them. As others, I too am not one to depend on the puctual fulfillment of their projections because until now they always delivered what they promised, even if late, so I'm not nervous. Kunos do it right IMO: announce a new DLC two or three weeks before you release it, when it's already finished and ready to go. That way there are no deadlines to miss and no drama to be had at the end of each month.

Last edited:
Kunos do it right IMO: announce a new DLC two or three weeks before you release it, when it's already finished and ready to go. That way there are no deadlines to miss and no drama to be had at the end of each month.
Agree with that.
But I cannot help thinking that this difference (could) have something to do with some kind of cultural differences.
Between Brasilian and Italian "culture".
Haha eventhough my slightly negative presumptions does mumble in my backhead that the italian culture maybe isnt considered as the most "punctual" (in Europe at least).:roflmao:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Some years ago Denmark suffered an train scandal where the italian train producer AnsaldoBreda delevered trainsets completely unable to drive.
Eventhough they were delevered years too late.:roflmao:
The cost for the danish state about 2.500.000.000 US$ - that was lost because these trains was un-useable.

But what is able to get my body fluids slightly warmer is when solved bugs get reintroduced with a new update.
That is pretty amateurish.
Just to give an example what I consider pretty amateurish from the Reiza team.
Almost every upd reinstall this graphical TT bug.
The 1 (or zero wheeler) car that dont get "repaired" if you dont completely exit an TT session.

Reiza Tradition: After a while a patch is launched that solves this bug.
But you can be 100% sure when the next update is downloaded then Reiza prowdly does reinstall this bug.
And yes thats also what happend with the latest update.
And the upd before
And the upd before .... and :roflmao:
Hehe but I havent seen anybody in the forum daring to say: Reiza how about solving this bug for good?

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: I dont know about you but for me its slightly un-immersive to have to look on the brake disk - instead of front tires when you try to get on TT pole :roflmao:

Reiza-1wheeler.jpg

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 456 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 280 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 299 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 176 27.0%
Back