Auroras/Northern Lights for Pure.

Misc Auroras/Northern Lights for Pure. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there a way to automatically turn these on/off depending on the latitude position?

This looks really cool, but doesn't make too much sense to see Auroras on tracks near the equator for example.

Is there a way to automatically turn these on/off depending on the latitude position?

This looks really cool, but doesn't make too much sense to see Auroras on tracks near the equator for example.
The thing is, that I specifically removed the latitude checker because it was just severely uncommon, 9/10 tracks I tried didn't work and I found only 1 that did, so I reworked it into a button, therefore if you want it on, its on, and if you want it off, its off, what I suggest doing is turning them off and then hitting Save on the pure config, and whenever you go to a track that you want it on, turn it on.

This mod is beautiful, but aurora's are not this fast in real-time videos; a way to slow them would be greatly appreciated - even if you could just tell us what to adjust (if we can) in the "render_Aurora.lua" file, that would be a great help.

- This is a video you may want to reference if you do decide to update the preset speed. Thanks for your work!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 421 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.7%
Back