Automobilista 2 | New Update, Loads Of Content Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Studios have released their much anticipated new 'landmark' Automobilista 2 game update - including a whole heap of new content for the simulation.

Yes it's here folks - the new build release of Automobilista 2 and some nice new free and paid content for good measure. We've got GT3 and GT4 cars from the likes of Mercedes, Porsche, McLaren and Chevrolet, the German Nurburgring circuit in different configurations, some fresh updates to the force feedback of the game, AI improvements and a load more goodies - certainly marking this one out as a key new update in the development of Automobilista 2 since it left Early Access.

Before we move on to the update notes, be sure to check out a couple of key messages from Reiza about this build:

Release Promo - Temporary free access to the Nurburgring track!

With the Nordschleife and 24h layouts not quite ready for this release, we have elected to temporarily offer the other modern Nurburgring layouts FREE to all users until the long layouts are added to the package at some point next week.

Please be advised that upon the addition of the Nordschleife & 24h layouts, all Nurburgring versions will revert to being available only for owners of the DLC or packages that include it.

Updated Force Feedback

This update adds fresh Force Feedback developments, the most significant being:

- Damping now adjustable via in-game FFB menu *
- Enhanced tyre flatspots **
- Enhanced feedback during braking
- Enhanced road feel (adjustable via FX slider) ***
- Improved scrub effect (adjustable via FX slider)
- Effectively eliminated FFB "deadzone" around center in some cars
- Improved gyro moment accuracy
- Now using SETA patch offset/deformation for mechanical trail (much more "organic" feel on edge of grip)
- Tyre temperature and pressure will affect feedback
- More distinctive oversteer / understeer feedback

* We recommend using damping in game vs on wheel setting. Damping in game scales with vehicle, so roughly same level for all cars. On wheel / driver damping doesn't scale with wheel gain, so if you have gain too low, damping will overwhelm FFB signal.

** flatspots are currently presented in "raw" form. Given tire is split into many small patches, you will receive "impulses" as there are "flat patches" on tire. It depends on amount of wear on individual patch. Hence the note "raw signal".

*** Road feel is based on physical surface mesh roughness / bumps - which on real vehicles would be "fed back" to the driver via vibration "travelling" thru chassis and as a result will be felt on steering rim especially cars and race cars that have racks bolted directly to chassis, without any sort of insulating "rubber mounts" - take note this would only "vibrate", not "move" wheel rim left-right. Given our gaming controllers are effectievly "1DOF" device - ie. able to move only left or right, we are shaping this vibration such that it can be felt on them too.

IMPORTANT: Custom Force Feedback profiles may be affected by code changes to the FFB system and not work as before the update. If you find that is the case consider sticking to the default profile until the author of the custom alternative updates his version.

Update Notes;

CONTENT
  • Added GT3 series (currently featuring 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT3 & 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 R & 2019 Mclaren 720S GT3)
  • Added GT4 series (currently featuring 2018 Mclaren 570S GT4, 2017 Camaro GT4-R & 2016 Porsche GT4 Cayman Clubsport)
  • Added 2020 Porsche Carrera Cup Brasil (featuring Porsche GT3 Cup 3.8 & 4.0)
  • Added Nurburgring Track (GP, Veedol & Sprint layouts - DLC TRACK, FREE TO ALL USERS FOR A LIMITED TIME

GENERAL
  • Added support for overriding default liveries with user liveries (more info for this soon)
  • Updated Force Feedback system & Added Damping slider to FFB menu
  • Championship mode: Adjusted Stock Car championship rules to better match real regulations ( refuelling permitted in pitstops; use formation+rolling start; added mandatory pitstop; increased minimum race to to 15 mins to allow AI sensible pitting options

UI & HUD
  • Added support for additional UI track filters
  • Fixed incorrect label on FOV options tab when in unselected state
  • Disabled 'Reset to defaults' button in main setup screen when fixed setups are used
  • Fixed RR compound decrease button altering wrong value
  • Further reduced opacity of disabled menu options on in-game screens
  • Fixed incorrect current lap in displayed on HUD when rolling start used
  • Gaps now shown in laps rather than time for lapped vehicles on weekend results
  • Added lobby detail page to multiplayer browser
  • Extended MP player interaction dialog to include Vote To Kick
  • Allowed Player interaction dialog acces to all users (previously host only)
  • Updated all in-game leaderboards to allow access to Player interaction dialog (left click / Joypad X)
  • Fixed player name clipping on in-game MP leaderboards

PHYSICS
  • Revised tyre treads in GT, Prototypes, Stock Cars, Super V8 for more longitudinal slip & improved force combining
  • Slight reduction to parking force FFB (all cars)
  • Fixed missing autolift function in Mini gearbox
  • Adjusted Max force for MRX (all variants)
  • Reduced default viscous lock & preload baseline in cars in LSD diffs
  • Slightly increased speed sensitivity in road tyre tread (60s Classics, F-Vee, Copa Fusca & Uno)
  • Slightly further reducing lock per clutch in LSD differentials
  • Corrected rev range error in Group A engines
  • Adjusted default gear ratios for Group A
  • Adjusted F-Ultimate sidewall stiffness

AI
  • Scaled the pit exit speed by the outlap slowdown factor (this prevents the AI going offroad after leaving the pits in Taruma)
  • Adjusted AI code to minimise weaving
  • Adjusted AI calculations for enforced pitstops in timed races
  • Further AI callibration pass for Group A, Procar & 125cc karts

TRACKS
  • Added animated helicopter & drones to Adelaide, Brasilia, Brands Hatch, Cadwell Park. Campo Grande, Cascavel, Curitiba, Imola, Jerez, Silverstone, Montreal, Silverstone 2001,
  • Hockenheim (all versions): Minor art & performance pass
  • Montreal: Object LOD fixes & Minor art & performance pass
  • Londrina: Adjusted triggers & start location
  • Donington: Object LOD fixes; Minor art & performance pass
  • Added VR cams for Adelaide, Kansai & Montreal
  • Goiania: Fixed marbles
  • Taruma: Minor art & performance pass
  • Oulton Park: Fixed broken pitcrew/pitbox marker animations in Oulton / Fosters layouts
  • Added helicopter & drone animations to Granja, Londrina, Hockenheim, Ibarra

VEHICLES
  • F3 (F301) - Revised and updated liveries including new community skin; Updated leather textures on head rests.
  • Metalmoro MRX: Added dirt / damage effects + Dangling damaged parts + new colliders (all variants)
  • Camaro SS - Corrected LOD D glitch
  • Added Gol) Dirt/Damage effects + Detachable boot lid (all variants)

Original Source: Reiza Studios

AMS 2 is available now, exclusive to PC.

The AMS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment is a great place to hang out and discuss the simulation with your fellow sim racing fans. Head over, say hello and come join in the action - start a new thread today!

AMS 2 Update Footer.jpg

Last edited:
Mate, yes, I did one lap, and I said I am not going to give a page long review based on that. But I wrote that "careful" releasing those cars in whatever state because they can be directly compared to other sims. A Fiat Uno, Brazilian Stock Car 2020, not so much.

And if we are going to compare stuff, I jumped into the ACC Porsche Supercup right away, and I wasn't bouncing out of the track. Cold brakes/tyres or not. I have no issues driving that Porsche in ACC and AC, I had problems with AMS2. I haven't driven that car IRL, but my experience with sims and driving in the road IRL tell me that kind of bouncing is not right. I did not enjoy it, so I wait. It's a known issue according to Renato's post and it will be fixed maybe today.

The point is, I repeat, you release unfinished popular cars, people pick up the sim for those cars and get a bad experience, it might give a bad reputation to the sim. Nobody wants that. We want AMS2 to be good to be popular to give them even more opportunities to improve it further and add content.

I am running AMS2 locked at 90 FPS on a 120Hz monitor with adaptive sync, but thanks for your tip. I like to adjust my camera settings anyway to something I feel comfortable with. I maybe found a bearable setting that I only tested with 1 car and 1 track, gotta try it elsewhere. Still, a pain to set it up. Camera movement is all right, but there is no way to adjust amplitude, just "flavor".
Watch ACC replays and they don't look like anything remotely close to reality. The cars are just floating over the ground and what you might feel in the wheel is not what you get visually at all. For me this is a nerd-game with major physics-flaws and saw two real GT3-drivers doing some laps in 'their' cars, both thought they did good while being 4-8 seconds of the alien-pace. For me ACC is a disgrace regarding basic car-physics and luring sim-racers to learn bad driving-techniques because it's faster in ACC to brake, corner and shift at the same time and full throttle out asap instead of properly like in AMS2. AC did a lot better in this regard and probably the reason why David Parel seems to have abandoned ACC and is rather driving AC lately.

Watch ACC replays and they don't look like anything remotely close to reality. The cars are just floating over the ground and what you might feel in the wheel is not what you get visually at all. For me this is a nerd-game with major physics-flaws and saw two real GT3-drivers doing some laps in 'their' cars, both thought they did good while being 4-8 seconds of the alien-pace. For me ACC is a disgrace regarding basic car-physics and luring sim-racers to learn bad driving-techniques because it's faster in ACC to brake, corner and shift at the same time and full throttle out asap instead of properly like in AMS2. AC did a lot better in this regard and probably the reason why David Parel seems to have abandoned ACC and is rather driving AC lately.
Strange, Nicki Thiim who criticized most sims he tried, ACC as well initially, is saying that is exactly why he likes ACC, you can play around with the car, it doesn't work only on the line but you can attack corners. Perel also likes ACC, I guess his latest videos on YT are on AC because he is part of that competition. And of course he races now, so not too much free time I guess (don't know if he has Twitch so you might correct me). How about the beloved rF2, where Jan Seyffarth couldn't make a proper lap in the car (AMG) he races IRL, that means rF2 is a crap sim?

You take examples that support your narrative. But there are a lot of conflicting opinions. There are IRL drivers who aren't using sims, sure they will be slow initially, and in all sims. I just don't understand why do you want to persuade me that ACC is bad.

Yeah, but he said it in a nicer way.:)

The message from Renato can be summarized as follow:

“We already knew the release is not up to our standards but we were forced to release it because our business runs on monthly basis. Most of the potential customers don’t care so much about physics and it’s good enough for them. We will fix anyway soon because we care.”

But it’s much better the way he said it...
I was just a little pissed of useing twitter for information while people in the forum are waitin...on information.
A little bit nicer,yes,for both of us.

Yeah, but he said it in a nicer way.:)

The message from Renato can be summarized as follow:

“We already knew the release is not up to our standards but we were forced to release it because our business runs on monthly basis. Most of the potential customers don’t care so much about physics and it’s good enough for them. We will fix anyway soon because we care.”

But it’s much better the way he said it...

Avo77, I sometimes agree with you, but your disrespect on the beta forum for the dev team is just unbearable.
Instead of Reiza, I will have banished you for a long time.
you can get good advice, but you're toxic.

Strange, Nicki Thiim who criticized most sims he tried, ACC as well initially, is saying that is exactly why he likes ACC, you can play around with the car, it doesn't work only on the line but you can attack corners. Perel also likes ACC, I guess his latest videos on YT are on AC because he is part of that competition. And of course he races now, so not too much free time I guess (don't know if he has Twitch so you might correct me). How about the beloved rF2, where Jan Seyffarth couldn't make a proper lap in the car (AMG) he races IRL, that means rF2 is a crap sim?

You take examples that support your narrative. But there are a lot of conflicting opinions. There are IRL drivers who aren't using sims, sure they will be slow initially, and in all sims. I just don't understand why do you want to persuade me that ACC is bad.
Nicki Thiim is still far off the pace and I don't say ACC does everything wrong, but it feels for me it doesn't simulate the side-walls of tyres accordingly. Real tyres don't like to brake/accelerate and corner at the same time because it's more effective to deform the hole tyre-tread or the outer sidewall, but both together you end up with less rubber between the car and the tarmac. In ACC this doesn't matter and the tyres feel more like a round ball that can do the trick. Also you can't unstable the car with shifting and seem to me that the hole transmission-physics is very poorly excecuted and assists (TC/ABS) are way overpowered.

PS: Real drivers don't notice the tyrewall-issue, because if you do it right, it feels right. Only if you examine what the faster guys doing you might notice, that the cars are capable of driving lines that would not work in the real world.

Last edited:
I haven't tried the update yet, but reading the comments here I get the impression that it was again a hit-and-miss experience as with the previous update. In the previous update I tried the new Group A cars and the the M1 Procar and I can't point my finger at it, but it was a very underwhelming experience. The FFB being pretty flat and cars with wierd physics, that instantly gave me a PC2 flashback. The bounciness of the 190 and M3 and their very unstable behaviour under breaking made it impossible to move the car around a track in a reasonable fashion. Those cars are in several other sims and they don't react like that anywhere else. The M1 on the other hand felt like it was on rails, something quite unusual for a GT car from the mid/late 70s. And the FFB being a constant construction sight since months tells me that there are more severe issues, while good FFB has allways been a trademark of Reiza products.

In my POV - wich is allways easier when you are stitting iny your comfy chair - it might be better to release one car at a time, but with everything ready and thoroughly tested. Maybe it might have been better to just release the M1 or just the Cup car. S397 have had similar issues in the past where they shipped just too much stuff creating a big backlog of issues, with some of the issues still not fixed. But in general the releases have been getting better and as the releases got smaller with one car at a time fixes could be applied faster (as with the Ferrari GT3 and Bentley GT3 for example). And in general I get the impression that quality over quantitiy is where this genre is going.

Now to sum this up: in general I think that there is potential for AMS2, but I am allways left alone after each update, wondering if I should spend more money on DLCs. That's the part of the community that you are ignoring. While it might be true, that the current influx of money from new players might be pretty much a needed boost, I am not sure if Reiza is shooting themself in the foot in the long run. My 2 cents :)

Come on guys....
Chill out a bit.
I don't know of any simracer who only owns a single title.
If you don't care for the new release in it's current state, go run something else for the time being until the folks at Reiza can get to the fixes you want.
I will sometimes not run a particular title for months on end if it isn't offering what I want at a given time.
It makes it all the better when you do eventually go back to it.
It is really not that difficult.

Last edited:
Nicki Thiim is still far off the pace and I don't say ACC does everything wrong, but it feels for me it doesn't simulate the side-walls of tyres accordingly. Real tyres don't like to brake/accelerate and corner at the same time because it's more effective to deform the hole tyre-tread or the outer sidewall, but both together you end up with less rubber between the car and the tarmac. In ACC this doesn't matter and the tyres feel more like a round ball that can do the trick. Also you can't unstable the car with shifting and seem to me that the hole transmission-physics is very poorly excecuted and assists (TC/ABS) are way overpowered.
Nicki Thiim is World Endurance champion, he might not be simming competitively thus being the fastest (read as sitting in front of the screen hours a day trying to find the meta setup of the meta car), but he is damn fast in ACC. If he's not good enough, then 95% of the simracers are not good enough to form an opinion. Make it to 99% to calculate those without IRL experience on the track. But, all due respect to you, I don't know you and neither your experiences, but after following him for long, listening to his rants, if he says ACC allows you to attack corners like in the real world, I take his opinion over yours.

I did not say ever that ACC is flawless. In my opinion at this point in time, it is the benchmark for me. I never felt how the sidewalls flex of a GT3 tyres, if there is something ACC is missing, it might be that. There are situations where the tyres feel a bit more rigid compared to what I imagine it would feel like.

But at the same time, I guess you see certain flaws in rF2 and AMS2 and the likes as well? No sim is perfect, every sim is an approximation that has weak and strong points. You prefer/enjoy something else than me, and that's all right. Happy for you if you found what you are looking for.

I haven't tried the update yet, but reading the comments here I get the impression that it was again a hit-and-miss experience as with the previous update. In the previous update I tried the new Group A cars and the the M1 Procar and I can't point my finger at it, but it was a very underwhelming experience. The FFB being pretty flat and cars with wierd physics, that instantly gave me a PC2 flashback. The bounciness of the 190 and M3 and their very unstable behaviour under breaking made it impossible to move the car around a track in a reasonable fashion. Those cars are in several other sims and they don't react like that anywhere else. The M1 on the other hand felt like it was on rails, something quite unusual for a GT car from the mid/late 70s. And the FFB being a constant construction sight since months tells me that there are more severe issues, while good FFB has allways been a trademark of Reiza products.

In my POV - wich is allways easier when you are stitting iny your comfy chair - it might be better to release one car at a time, but with everything ready and thoroughly tested. Maybe it might have been better to just release the M1 or just the Cup car. S397 have had similar issues in the past where they shipped just too much stuff creating a big backlog of issues, with some of the issues still not fixed. But in general the releases have been getting better and as the releases got smaller with one car at a time fixes could be applied faster (as with the Ferrari GT3 and Bentley GT3 for example). And in general I get the impression that quality over quantitiy is where this genre is going.

Now to sum this up: in general I think that there is potential for AMS2, but I am allways left alone after each update, wondering if I should spend more money on DLCs. That's the part of the community that you are ignoring. While it might be true, that the current influx of money from new players might be pretty much a needed boost, I am not sure if Reiza is shooting themself in the foot in the long run. My 2 cents :)
I know that the 90's DTM in Raceroom are on Norrisring (4 corners) 4 seconds faster than the real cars with modern slicks and 8 seconds faster than the cars in the real 90's, so they are completely wrong. Why should AMS2 doing wrong physics so people like you believe the BS-physics they are used to?

The Group A wasn't perfect on release, but it took some days to fix the obvious and they are pretty damn good now. If you having trouble to drive them, you are a bad driver. The M1 has a mid-engine layout and don't produce much front-end grip if you don't move the weight to the front with your pedals like with trailbraking. I think all cars are the best we have in sim-racing today in this class and I rather watch real racing to compare it than flawed sim-titles.

Nicki Thiim is World Endurance champion, he might not be simming competitively thus being the fastest (read as sitting in front of the screen hours a day trying to find the meta setup of the meta car), but he is damn fast in ACC. If he's not good enough, then 95% of the simracers are not good enough to form an opinion. Make it to 99% to calculate those without IRL experience on the track. But, all due respect to you, I don't know you and neither your experiences, but after following him for long, listening to his rants, if he says ACC allows you to attack corners like in the real world, I take his opinion over yours.

I did not say ever that ACC is flawless. In my opinion at this point in time, it is the benchmark for me. I never felt how the sidewalls flex of a GT3 tyres, if there is something ACC is missing, it might be that. There are situations where the tyres feel a bit more rigid compared to what I imagine it would feel like.

But at the same time, I guess you see certain flaws in rF2 and AMS2 and the likes as well? No sim is perfect, every sim is an approximation that has weak and strong points. You prefer/enjoy something else than me, and that's all right. Happy for you if you found what you are looking for.

Seems you didn't got my editing-message: " Real drivers don't notice the tyrewall-issue, because if you do it right, it feels right. Only if you examine what the faster guys doing you might notice, that the cars are capable of driving lines that would not work in the real world." and it's the same with me. I kind of like how the cars drive, but I'm so far off the pace compare to the fast guys, there must be something seriously wrong and I examine it. The usual and real line should be: Braking in a straight line > trailbraking to the apex> smoothly throttling to the exit. In ACC it's faster to brake and corner to the exit at the same time. That might work with ABS, but is not efficient because tyres don't produce their full potential with it. And let's face it: If you turn off the assists, the cars in ACC drive like ****.

PS: Real drivers don't notice the tyrewall-issue, because if you do it right, it feels right. Only if you examine what the faster guys doing you might notice, that the cars are capable of driving lines that would not work in the real world.

It is what consumer-grade simulation software is, everyone wants their fancy graphics, AI, MP, tonnes of cars and in-depth physics. There will be compromises made so that an average computer can run it. No consumer-grade software will be 100% accurate as to how cars work in real life is extremely complex. Personally, for me, I look for if the game is fun to play or not than expecting the same car handle in the same way as anothe rgame.

Every game in the market has their own flaws, as much as I enjoyed AMS2, I think there may be a time they need to look into fixing the small bugs. If not, it will end up like rF2 with their endless list of bugs that linger around for years. I am not a big fan of releasing a big pile of cars every month but if that is how Reiza going to work, there is little I can do with that decision.

Personally, I would prefer if there is a GT3 month. Then, next month is GT4 month. Followed by Porsche cup month. Focused on one type of cars, I think it is easier to ensure reasonable quality. The recent GT3 and Gt4 have a lot of bugs in not only the driving but also visuals and so on. The Camaro, AMG GT3, Porsche cup and Porsche GT3 are pretty decent for me, despite there are some driving issues. The other cars are quite rough in my opinion.

Last edited:
Nothing is perfect.. No sim is perfect. The new GT3/GT4's in AMS2 certainly aren't perfect.. but I had sooo much fun in the Porsche GT3 in AMS2 last night, I couldn't stop doing lap after lap. I'm happy they released them for that reason alone. I know quite well they aren't perfect, but I can see the direction they are heading and its a mighty fine one.

Just reading some of the above, I think people forget how bad other sims / content / cars where on early releases and just how long it has taken others to get to where they are now, which.. for the most part.. are still not perfect and have a tonne of bugs too. It's easy to say look at x or y sim, but x or y wasn't what it is today when it was first released either.

Last edited:
I've truly given up with this world....

There's not many of these Devs anymore willing to put their money blood sweat and tears into Sims anymore. And what do the so called sim fans/crowd do... potentially push these guys away from making Sims.

Support these last few Devs and not act like this, because I don't see many Devs especially new Devs making hardcore Sims anymore.

So let's keep the ones we have eh and not act like adolescent spoilt kids and think they've entitled to the world giving them everything on a ****ing plate.

I've since sold my pc and getting a ps5 and missing being a tester on ams2 considerably, but I'm also hoping this great sim will eventually come to console so all the hard work will pay off for me one day.

But then reading this thread why would they bother.

And people wonder why there's too few sims, especially hardcore ones at that.

Example just read this thread.

Last edited:

Its always amazing to me, on racing forums, the amount of people who have never taken a physics class, or driven a real racing car, who are physics experts. Then of course you have the people without a business degree, and who have never owned their own business who are business experts. My favorite of all though is the people with no software development experience. and no physics experience who are experts on the Madness engine. :rolleyes:

Seems you didn't got my editing-message: " Real drivers don't notice the tyrewall-issue, because if you do it right, it feels right. Only if you examine what the faster guys doing you might notice, that the cars are capable of driving lines that would not work in the real world." and it's the same with me. I kind of like how the cars drive, but I'm so far off the pace compare to the fast guys, there must be something seriously wrong and I examine it. The usual and real line should be: Braking in a straight line > trailbraking to the apex> smoothly throttling to the exit. In ACC it's faster to brake and corner to the exit at the same time. That might work with ABS, but is not efficient because tyres don't produce their full potential with it. And let's face it: If you turn off the assists, the cars in ACC drive like ****.

I see. In that case it has become clear to that we view simracing quite differently. Since every simulation is an approximation in order to be playable on consumer-grade hardware, they simulate some things great within a certain interval of parameters, while fail when you go beyond them (see AC and ovals). In every sim so far there have been exploits combining setup and driving style that lead to gaining laptime in a not so realistic way. Since practice and resources for training are unlimited of course.

My philosphy in simracing is that I do things like I would do them IRL and do not look for and use exploits. If a sim reacts in a beliveable way under normal circumstances, I am happy.

I have to admit it is not certainly clear for me what you mean is unrealistic, maybe I would understand in side to side comparisons, because as you explain it I understand it as trail-braking. I am not saying you are wrong, I just didn't experience/see what you try to describe.

But I really find it funny that you provide such nitpicky examples to criticize ACC, while the bouncy cars (like the video somebody posted in the beginning of thread) are all right.

And take GT3s for example, a bit different homologization and tyres and you get different laptimes (GT Open Spa 1:43s)... There are so many variables.

It is what consumer-grade simulation software is, everyone wants their fancy graphics, AI, MP, tonnes of cars and in-depth physics. There will be compromises made so that an average computer can run it. No consumer-grade software will be 100% accurate as to how cars work in real life is extremely complex. Personally, for me, I look for if the game is fun to play or not than expecting the same car handle in the same way as anothe rgame.

I wasn't talking about the little things, but about major physics-flaws in ACC that doesn't appear in AC (which has other flaws). When I was starting with Forza about 6 years ago, the physics were nuts, but those basic stuff was working. Nowadays many start with ACC on a console or just getting used to this game and when they drive in AMS2, they suck and blame it on the game. But it isn't AMS2 fault that they suck, just the bad habits they learned in ACC.

Its always amazing to me, on racing forums, the amount of people who have never taken a physics class, or driven a real racing car, who are physics experts. Then of course you have the people without a business degree, and who have never owned their own business who are business experts. My favorite of all though is the people with no software development experience. and no physics experience who are experts on the Madness engine. :rolleyes:

with such a large population of "experts" in this community. you'd think there would be a hundred 1:1 realism sims with over flowing MP servers released by now...oh, but wait, that would mean they would have to actually do something instead of just talking sh*t

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 44 30.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 25 17.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 3 2.1%