AUTOMOBILISTA Motorsports Simulator is coming to Steam on Q1 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
AMS_LOGO.jpg

Successor of Stock Car Extreme, new racing simulator by Reiza Studios will be free to all current owners of SCE

AUTOMOBILISTA puts you in the driving seat of an advanced racing simulator to deliver a uniquely diverse motorsports experience!

As the natural successor to Reiza Studios´ previous title - the highly regarded Stock Car Extreme, originally released in 2013 - AUTOMOBILISTA continues to simulate premium Brazilian racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.

Beyond the brazilian core, AUTOMOBILISTA is extensively complemented with one of the most diverse selections or racing vehicles to be found in a racing game: only in AUTOMOBILISTA will you be able to jump from a rental kart to a 800-HP F1 car; from drifting a Rallycross Evo X to jumping ramps in a Supertruck; from mastering the driving basics in a Formula Vee to managing a full 24h race in an endurance prototype; back and forth through time with historical and modern content including a sample from several decades of Grand Prix racing - all of this and much more within a few mouse clicks. Thoroughly researched and cohesively developed for maximum simulation accuracy, AUTOMOBILISTA captures the fun only motorsports in its various forms can provide.

In addition to the content already present in Stock Car Extreme - all of which comprehensively upgraded - AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign, new simulation features such as dynamic track conditions, advanced transmission and tire modelling, substantial upgrades to physics, graphics & audio, new game modes and much more!

SPECIAL OFFER - AUTOMOBILISTA free to everyone who owns Stock Car Extreme on Steam by January 5th!

AUTOMOBILISTA is an evolution of the project presented by Reiza´s successful crowdfunding campaign in July 2015. Originally proposed as an extensive free update to Stock Car Extreme, AMS has grown further to become a completely independent release from SCE - it will however remain free to everyone who bought Stock Car Extreme up until January 5th 2016.

Therefore if you already own SCE on Steam, AUTOMOBILISTA will become immediately available to you upon release!

SCE owners who have not yet activated their copy of Stock Car Extreme on Steam should do so before January 5th 2016 by retrieving their Stock Car Extreme Steam key here, and activating it on Steam. It is not necessary to install SCE on Steam - just have it activated there to ensure your free copy of AMS. This will have no effect on your SCE installation outside Steam, where serial numbers will remain functional (owners who had previously made the switch also have had their NonSteam Serial Numbers reactivated).

Upon launch, AUTOMOBILISTA will sell for US$ 39.99 so for those who don´t yet own Stock Car Extreme, this is a special opportunity to get both SCE now and simultaneously ensure a free copy of AUTOMOBILISTA - all for the current price of Stock Car Extreme (currently selling for the special Steam holiday price of US$ 22.49 / R$ 89.99). This special offer is available only until 5th January 2016, as from January 6th 2016 onwards buying Stock Car Extreme will no longer warrant a free copy of AUTOMOBILISTA.

AUTOMOBILISTA - Motorsports Simulator will be released exclusively on the Steam platform during Q1 2016.
Further information as it becomes available on www.game-automobilista.com

A few in-game screenies:

AMS_StockV8_Brasilia.jpg

AMS_F-V10_Kansai2.jpg

AMS_EvoX_Tykki2.jpg

AMS_F_Extreme-Inter2015.jpg

AMS_F-Vee_Brasilia.jpg

AMS_LancerR_VeloCitta.jpg

AMS_Supertruck_Montreal2.jpg

AMS_SuperV8_Kansai.jpg

AMS_Supertruck_Montreal.jpg

AMS_EvoX_Tykki.jpg

Last edited:
You get AMS free of charge no matter what, we´re trying to include the SCE Beta key on the package for AMS as that would be the simplest way but we have not been able to confirm that yet. If for some reason that doesnt work out we´ll just hand the AMS keys manually.

PATR10T, I believe that also answers your question.
Not sure if this is related, but I opt to use the non-steam version of SCE as my bandwidth is not too good (to keep downloading through steam, especially when it gets corrupted), so I like keeping local backups of the install (w/c I do up to v1.52). Will this affect my setup if I stay on the non-steam version?

Go here Joel. Put in your email that you used when you bought GSCE, and it should give you a Steam key. Download and install Steam if you dont have it already, and then activate that key that you were just given from the first step. You just need to activate the key, not download the game all over again. You must do all that by Jan. 5th to get Automobilista.

Since AMS is only going to be distributed through Steam, might as well hop on that bandwagon right now.

If for whatever reason that link above where you input your email doesnt return you a Steam key, Just send a PM to Renato or Fabio and they should square you up. If you have troubles and cant get a key before Jan 5th, dont worry too much. Reiza said they will manually hand out keys to those who need them. The above process just makes it all that much simpler and hopefully wont give Reiza more to do ;)

hi reiza people,

if i make activate my SCE to steam and do not install it.(like i did read this is possible)
do i get this new racegame too on steam and still can in future update my NOT steam versions of SCE?
as i will not jump to steam SCE, as i have multiple install of the game and i would be happy to get my versions of SCE still can update ouside of steam (not steam version).

@Renato Simioni I didnt read your answer, could you explain it please?

I have a NON Steam SCE and think the same as Reinhard.........I tried to activate it on Steam to have a free copy of Automobilista in my library where I have some others 10 games but it didnt work!

Thanks for a clear explain :)

Step 1: prepare your old GSCE key
Step 2: compile this form http://game-stockcar.com.br/steam-key/?lang=en
Step 3: wait for your new key*
Step 4: activate your new steam GSCE key on Steam (no need to install, just activate it, GSCE will appear on library)
Step 5: now you are ready for your free AMS key when will be released (you have to wait until release date)
Step 6: save the old GSCE key too, will still works for multiple installs

*if you don't receive your new GSCE Steam key send a PM to Renato and wait, they will give keys manually so be patient.

Last edited:
Last time I saw a video about this sim the rallycross track demo'd was X-games style. Will they have more traditional also? Hopefully licensing won't ruin anything and/or modders come to the rescue i.e. NOT like DiRT Rally where for example you can't run all cars all tracks which killed that game for me.

Also, do/will they have any 60s tin tops?

Is it enough that I have GSCE beta/development-version in my Steam or do I have put my normal version(which is its own install) there too to get Automobilista? Wouldn't want to do that, 'cause I don't like idea to have everything in only one place.

Last edited:
Step 4: activate your new steam GSCE key on Steam (no need to install, just activate it, GSCE will appear on library)
Step 5: now you are ready for your free AMS key when will be released (you have to wait until release date)

*if you don't receive your new GSCE Steam key send a PM to Renato and wait, they will give keys manually so be patient.

Sorry, but i have to ask. If i have GSCE installed via steam, there is nothing that i have to do right?

Sorry, but i have to ask. If i have GSCE installed via steam, there is nothing that i have to do right?

It's only for non steam copy users to move their existing license over to steam so that they get access to automobilista which would be a steam only title. :)

Edit - damn Alex beat me to it by a second! Them Reiza employees turned into epic ninjas now. xD

Thanks for the feedback so far folks :)
extra content sold via small DLC packages at a very reasonable price.

Can you elaborate on this? How do you plan to roll DLCs out to ensure there is no fragmentation of the online community? How do you expect the packaging to look like?

Will content to be scattered over multiple DCLs to ensure you cover as many styles of racing as possible in each DLC or will they be neatly package based on racing series?
Will tracks and car be handle separately or will we see just a mix match of both?

Can you elaborate on this? How do you plan to roll DLCs out to ensure there is no fragmentation of the online community? How do you expect the packaging to look like?

Will content to be scattered over multiple DCLs to ensure you cover as many styles of racing as possible in each DLC or will they be neatly package based on racing series?
Will tracks and car be handle separately or will we see just a mix match of both?

All the already existing content from SCE plus what promised on indiegogo will be ported to AMS, DLCs are for totally new content. I would expect something similar to AC...

Ehh, given their track record of actively not wanting to take our monies I'm quite sure of what little DLC Reiza will produce for AMS will be cheap as chips. It won't be a huge community splitting debacle I don't think. It shouldn't matter one bit for offline players anyway, it will only be a worst case scenario if people without DLC cars and people with 'em can't race on stock tracks while the DLCs cost a bazillion bucks each and I'm pretty certain that IMO not ever gonna happen. When sim racers say they can't afford a 5-10 dollar DLC once every couple month's it seems kinda funny considering all the equipment we buy to drive virtual automobiles, LOL. :D

But yeah, as far as packaging of DLC goes I'd love to have the R3E approach too of every pack consisting of a single discipline. :)

Not a problem for me how much they will give us as content (AC,PC,etc) but how...
...the game engine is the same of GSCE, they have to encrypt their content, but this will made modding difficult...
RRE load all the content on your pc even if you don't hown it...not a great solution...
like AC does, with small packets to load, but can be still copyed due the game engine structure...
hum...

Not saying they have to implement it, I'm saying in an ideal world that's how all games would work. I said it's not gonna be a worrysome issue even if the above is not how AMS turns out to handle it's DLC. :D

just convering my copy of gsce. to steam now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 37 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Watch party