AUVERHAT by PIXSIM

Tracks AUVERHAT by PIXSIM 0.99

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pixsimstudio submitted a new resource:

AUVERHAT by PIXSIM - PIXSIM TRACK ASSETTO CORSA

I'm really happy to share with you my last work done on AUVERHAT Track

Based on LIDAR datas ( thanks to chuky to share with me the link to find datas) , I have try to modelise the most accurate topography for this montain track.

I have not really count my hours on it, but I estimated spent more than 300 hours in modelling / texturing. ( I know I'm not efficient man;-) )

So this very hilly 3,9 Km track, will give you typical race, fun battle with low powerfull cars.

It's my first...

Read more about this resource...

Track is broken. Pit area is defined in a completely other position than where the pit area actually is, so you can race through the pits and hit other cars. Also the track limits are all over the place, so you need to make those manually instead of defining them based on the mesh of the track.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 86
Track is broken. Pit area is defined in a completely other position than where the pit area actually is, so you can race through the pits and hit other cars. Also the track limits are all over the place, so you need to make those manually instead of defining them based on the mesh of the track.
The track isn't broken you absolute concombre. You're just throwing a fit for nothing. It's useable. Yes it needs some more work, but a broken track wouldn't even load.

What grinds my gears is the fact that the mod creator clearly states there are bugs : “It's my first creation for Asseto corsa, therefore some bugs are presents”, but it seems that’s an invitation for the brightest of the bright to post lower angry reviews. Why not post the concern here? It’s a project that has good bones and visually well presented.

“Nah, let’s post a one star to piss people off for no reason. That’ll be great contribution! That’ll teach them to upload a lidar accurate Charade! We were much better off without one!”

Haven't tried the track yet, but reading the reviews and this discussion, it obviously needs some fixes. Why be so negative? The guy has put it out there for free, it's his first mod, how many hours of work has been put into this? We don't know his circumstances, he may have no one to test for him etc and this is a great way to gain quick feedback, wow some people!

Keep it up @pixsim ! Looking forward to trying this out later :thumbsup:

This place is turning into an insane
What grinds my gears is the fact that the mod creator clearly states there are bugs : “It's my first creation for Asseto corsa, therefore some bugs are presents”, but it seems that’s an invitation for the brightest of the bright to post lower angry reviews. Why not post the concern here? It’s a project that has good bones and visually well presented.

“Nah, let’s post a one star to piss people off for no reason. That’ll be great contribution! That’ll teach them to upload a lidar accurate Charade! We were much better off without one!”
What grinds my gear is that a lot of people gives 5 stars to something that is not even ready to be raced on. The only ones that does not give it 5 stars are the people that actually tested the track before they rated it. But oh no, some special snowflakes can't take any kind of criticism and get the mods to delete the only real reviews here. What a fooking **** show this site has turned into.

Then why not bring the issues here first? Why do you see the need to immediately rate it so low?

I don’t care about the stars at all, the only problem here is when characters like yourself using the review section to complain and whine, instead of using THIS section to actually bring up any concerns.

Don’t see you reviewing the other charade mod… but this one is better looking, way more accurate… perfect opportunity to troll, right?

Your attitude is what is wrong with this site, thinking that your “real reviews” are helpful. Zero incentive for mod creators to release mods when having to deal with this entitlement and disrespect.

it's a spit in the face of the people that actually make really good tracks and bother to test their own tracks before release.

So fooking disgusting I want to puke over it!
:sick:
Absolutely ridiculous comment. Where was your constructive criticism? That's right, there wasn't any. Your attitude and people like you are what is creating this **** show.

Thank you for your support, but give up.
A new version will come with the fix needed and the mod will pass in 1.0.
Don't be afraid I'm not a newbie in modding ( RF1/ charade/ nogaro/alpine A364/- RF2( Nogaro/Lola T280),so I know than you cannot satisfied all the community.
I'm starting on AC ( so less experience) but I will improve it.
so they are most important things in life than butt heads with modding ;-).
Give me the list of bugs to fix ( that you have detected) and I will fix it step by step with no stress, calmy.
For the track naming , I prefer keep Auverhat for avoid any licence issues and also respect the work done by MadBrain . No competition all modder have their personal vision ;-)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 236 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 190 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 133 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 16 2.3%