Beginner servers

Hello fellow racers!!!
I really want to learn and expand my skills as a amateur sim racer, but I can't find a server to race in. If there is any racing communities that accept newbies like me please contact me or give me suggestions.
Thank you!

Hello fellow racers!!!
I really want to learn and expand my skills as a amateur sim racer, but I can't find a server to race in. If there is any racing communities that accept newbies like me please contact me or give me suggestions.
Thank you!
Join us in the racedepartment club races if you can afford premium and can race at 20:00 UTC :)

yeah I was thinking about that... but that would happen in January maybe...

do I need mods or someting?
Nice! Although the waiting is annoying hehe.

For mods and the ping:
and in what country is the server located? Because I live in Bulgaria and I don't know how good is gonna be my ping

Just search for "racedep" in the server search.
It will show a few running servers. I'm not sure about the default launcher but in content manager you'll see the ping.
Should be fine, afaik the servers are in the Netherlands so Europe is mostly fine. We have some drivers from Asia and the US that sometimes have some issues.

The needed mods are visible in both launchers.

Normally we only use free track mods but not every week!
Sometimes we do some special events with paid mods like the RSS GT1 car pack.

You can see the club racing forum and all the event threads with the cars, mods, days of the week etc here:

Last edited:
there many leagues or just places where people meet for smth like that, for many levels, most are for free, only some rules must be followed, like on this discord server:
[mod edit: please don't post links to external racing groups, as recruitment is against our site rules]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%