F1 2010 Best team to use in career

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been playing with lotus with no assist just and ive been getting pole almost all the time, my difficulty is on easy so i will be switching over soon, the car seems great to me its just a matter how handling the car not letting the car handle you. Once you get used to the car its a peace of cake from then on

just in opinion

in my career the last few races are much hard than the first few races

so get some point before silverstone if you want to win

What if you're playing it 'by the book' - which team to choose out of Lotus, Virgin and HRT? I'm Lotus right now, but both the other two seem to have a lot more power.

Not saying that this game is like the real world, but in 2010 Lotus was better than both Virgin and HRT. You would likely be best off to stick with Lotus until someone like Toro Rosso or Sauber (or even someone better than these two) made you an offer. Any move from Lotus to Virgin and/or HRT would be a lateral move ... at best.

BTW ... I am also in my rookie year and I chose HRT only to get "rent a driver" Chandouk out of the game (LOL). I drive 100% race lengths against Legends AI so I have my work cut out for me to be good enough to get some results and get an offer to leave HRT at the end of the season. I started driving with all my driving aids turned off, but lately I have turned traction control and ABS on only because HRT is probably the worst car in the field and Legends AI are no push overs. So I need all the help I can get. I am competitive against the Legends AI in practice and qualifying, but so far have only managed 17th, 18th and 21st in my races. Hopefully I will get a decent result in my next race this weekend in China? :d

Then leave if you don't want to help.
Anyone else other tips for Marina bay race 15 in career?

Hi Mike, you were complaining to me that people weren't being nice to you, so please make sure you are nice to other people.

If you want tips on marina bay track, look through the setup forum, people usually leave something there. If not, try you tubefor some on board videos.

Wow - someone's a bit tetchy, aren't they? I merely stated - correctly - that there is absolutely nothing in your thread title that says you need to hear from Xbox 360 owners only. Besides which, there's nothing in the rules that states that you can only post in a thread if you own the same machine as the thread starter. Sheesh.

Wow - someone's a bit tetchy, aren't they? I merely stated - correctly - that there is absolutely nothing in your thread title that says you need to hear from Xbox 360 owners only. Besides which, there's nothing in the rules that states that you can only post in a thread if you own the same machine as the thread starter. Sheesh.

Your are rude again and Yeongan race track is next in my career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 34.2%