Beta v0.3.0.4061 bug reporting thread - post your bugs here

I just had a DTM E 2014 championship race at Hockenheim against the AI (adaptive AI). During the pit window the AI cars suddenly brake on the start/finish straight and pull a little to the left. Caused an accident. Once the pit window closed again, the AI had no problem keeping their foot on the gas down the whole straight.

It is still early to tell, but I feel I get rammed or ram other cars in DTM 2014. I have gotten hit so fast I don't really understand what I did wrong...I may be braking a touch early but to get hit that hard is a bit odd. I also got rammed coming out of pit lane...I can't get out of the way obviously!!

I have been racing Nosring. Adaptive AI.

not sure if anyone has reported this but at the end of qualy when the ai pull into their pit stalls they continue onto slam into the wall. this was on bathurst in the touring classics. I would upload a yt video but last time i tried it got taken down by the mods.

During a championship race I went into the steering options and had to continue out of the pits and was overlapped in the meantime - guess because I didn't cross the line. This happened just once as I was very often in the steering options.
Another strange thing is that one single car slows down and stops in the middle of the road after a slight crash and waits until all cars passed. It happened several times on the Moscow circuit in championship race, adaptive AI. In general the AI seems to me much more aggressive than in 2013 but I will see how it performs after one whole season. They often turned me around in corners by crashing into the back of my car. You could say I am too slow but in other corners I can overtake them on the outside of the corner as they are so slow

if i start r3e now, i always get the "Install RaceRoom - Choose your language" window popup - tried to install again and tried cancel installation, message still appears.

That sounds like the launcher setup which pops up again when you switch branches (devs and betatesters) or when you verify your game files.

It should disappear after going through it once. It won't install anything. It's just to make sure things are pointing to right things in the registry.

I've just realized I've indicated the wrong car class in regards to the reported issue with the AI at Portimao. The actual problem is related to the BMW 320 GR5. Sorry for the confusion!

Again DTM14 Moscow, happened in SP Championship as well as in MP: the time gaps on the last straight before start/finish are being dipslayed wrong: time was jumping between ~0,5 and 2,5 sec when driving directly behind another car. I guess this also happens on the start/finish because sometimes the DRS wasn't enabled although driving directly behind sb. It was in the middle of the race when DRS is activated and without receiving a penalty before

When exiting a mp race on dtm 2014 race infos (the ones that are on the upper right corner when selecting a race) disappear and their tags are written under the usual server infos...

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 37 33.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.9%