BetterCheatBox

Plugins BetterCheatBox 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
EdgarsLS submitted a new resource:

BetterCheatBox - Teleport in items, cheat in money, and take control of time itself. You want it? You got it.

This mod is a total rewrite of the old CheatBox by roman,
what exactly is better in this mod:
  • Cached variables, so it doesn't kill FPS.
  • More pleasing GUI.
  • Mod support.
  • Because of point 1. this mod works even with MOP installed.
  • More flexible Timescaler and money editor.

How to use:
Install this mod in your mods folder, and when you are in game press Ctrl+C to toggle the GUI.

note:
some items will show up as greyed out, this usually means that they are...

Read more about this resource...

I did not say that my code is perfect, I say that it works without any visible effect on FPS (except version 1.1.7 and 1.1.8). Why should I improve something, if because of this there will be no more FPS?

Probably "bridges" I wrote from memory, because the name "bridges" is used in the SLRR game. Well, if it's not right, then it's not right. I never learned English to argue on this subject.

And btw, in my version, hotkeys were written on the left for a reason. Your version is not better, it is slightly different.

Btw about teleports, you just copy-pasted not very good teleports from my code. I wanted to improve them, but I was too lazy.

I did not say that my code is perfect, I say that it works without any visible effect on FPS (except version 1.1.7 and 1.1.8). Why should I improve something, if because of this there will be no more FPS?

Probably "bridges" I wrote from memory, because the name "bridges" is used in the SLRR game. Well, if it's not right, then it's not right. I never learned English to argue on this subject.

And btw, in my version, hotkeys were written on the left for a reason. Your version is not better, it is slightly different.

Btw about teleports, you just copy-pasted not very good teleports from my code. I wanted to improve them, but I was too lazy.
why should you improve something that works? because it makes it better, in this case more modder friendly, editing friendly, and it doesnt search for all the recources in the whole game every time you want to TP something.
and yes I'm kinda a hypocrite on that since I use "why should I change something that works" as an excuse for not fixing things in my mods.

yeah but the item name is clearly "main bearing(clone)", it's right there in front of you.

yes I understand that you had hotkeys, I thought it was just annoying and not real useful.

copy pasted teleports from your code? No, I completely changed the teleporting code, only thing similar is the layout.
which again was intentional so people would already be used to the layout.

why should you improve something that works? because it makes it better, in this case more modder friendly, editing friendly, and it doesnt search for all the recources in the whole game every time you want to TP something.
and yes I'm kinda a hypocrite on that since I use "why should I change something that works" as an excuse for not fixing things in my mods.

yeah but the item name is clearly "main bearing(clone)", it's right there in front of you.

yes I understand that you had hotkeys, I thought it was just annoying and not real useful.

copy pasted teleports from your code? No, I completely changed the teleporting code, only thing similar is the layout.
which again was intentional so people would already be used to the layout.
Modder and editing friendly? I have long admitted that the cheatbox needs a complete remake. Not because it "kills fps", but because of the interface, which does not scale.

Probably the word "bearing" did not fit in length, it was 5 years ago, I don't remember anymore.

These hotkeys are intended for teleportation with an item in hand. If you press the button with an object in your hand, the object will immediately fall out of your hands and remain in old place.

By teleports I mean Toplessgun's "SpawnToStore" and etc. They are bad because they knock items out of the player's hands after teleporting to them. What does not happen when teleporting by coordinates.

EdgarsLS updated BetterCheatBox with a new update entry:

Version 1.7

• Removed FR Strut from exhaust and fuel menu.
  • Added combine to car list.
  • Added a noclip feature.
  • Added a true pause feature.
  • Added a screenshot feature.
  • Added boat to vehicle lists
  • Added car debug menu where you can edit how much fuel vehicles have
  • Added store restock button in timescaler menu
  • Added physics speed adjustment in timescaler menu
  • Removed FR Strut object from exhaust and fuel menu.
  • Added combine to cars list
  • Added weather randomizing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

when i press left control and C the GUI doesn't come up for better cheatbox for the latest version i don't understand y the cheatbox mod worked in previous versions and it doesn't work now

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.6%