Bikernieki Race Track

Tracks Bikernieki Race Track 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello! Nice work! The AI pitlane is not working on the Short and the Skill layouts. The hotlap start is out of track on the Skill Layouts. Otherwise perfect track. :)

What do you mean with the AI pitlane not working? AI doesn't leave pits? If so, it works for me. Tried with few different Kunos cars.

It definitely takes a lot of skill but maybe it's a generational thing but I have no interest in drifting at all and I'm quite surprised at it popularity.
Each to their own I guess. :)
It's not generational, I'm 40 and my friend is around that age as well, he even didn't like drifting though he was very fast but eventually got bored of online competition. He tried drifting (after you know how to control powerslides it's a matter of changing how approach corners, then link them, etc) for first time and slowly got into loving it by now, and when you find a great simulator that lets you do the same stuff than real life but without spending that much money. Also it's addictive, the adrenaline of drifting alone and then doing tandems is really high, even though we're just sitting on a desk behind a plastic wheel (well, most of us)
It also helps for training reflexes. It's a different motorsport style, I don't like Dakar nor formula E.

Last edited:
Imo it's just a matter of taste kinda thing like almost everything else. Natural skills probably has an effect too. Personally I'm not into drifting, but I admit that everytime I've tried it I've sucked bad. Who knows if I learned how to do it, I could maybe get into it.
Funny thing is that sometimes I can do beautiful drifts when correcting a mistake while racing but when ever I try intentionally to drift I fail miserably.

Definitely appreciate the skills those proper drifters have. That tandem stuff looks cool (and hard).

Edit. Oh and sorry for the ot(ish).

@Leonardo Ratafiá do you have any suggestions on how/where to learn and how to set up the wheel? I confess I seldom try because I am afraid to destroy my T500RS wheel!
You don't need to setup the wheel at all. But having a T500 you should read the thread on the official forum that posted Luca recently.
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...c-ts-xw-suggested-settings.48834/#post-953801
It will work on most TM wheel, and drifting won't break your wheel. Sorry for OT

What do you mean with the AI pitlane not working? AI doesn't leave pits? If so, it works for me. Tried with few different Kunos cars.
AI can leave the pit, but can not go into the pit. The start is out of track.
capture_01282018_151052.jpg

yep, youre right, added to my fix list ;)
btw. how do you force AI to pit?

I believe the only way is to put the fuel consuption to as high as possible and start the race with enough laps because AI pits only for fuel.

In practice and quali AI goes in and out of pits but it's kinda random.

One thing I noticed was on some layout (I think it was the small one) in hotlap position you don't reach the actual layout as you start on a peace of road which is not used in this layout

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 1.5%