ACC Blancpain GT @ Hungaroring - Monday 6th May 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
@ZeroRisk The random unseen menu you saw rigth there is used to cycle through all the cars available electronics without having to assign a button for all of them. I advise to check the control settings of ACC, there you can find the option to assign a button for switching between all available pages (standings, relative, electronics, pitstop settings...).

@ZeroRisk The random unseen menu you saw rigth there is used to cycle through all the cars available electronics without having to assign a button for all of them. I advise to check the control settings of ACC, there you can find the option to assign a button for switching between all available pages (standings, relative, electronics, pitstop settings...).
Hey man, thanks for this. Figured it out after a fair bit of testing this afternoon. Using the BMW rim on my CSW v1 I have not been able to replicate the same issue leading me to believe it's not my base but the actual formula rim instead... :cry:
But... that does mean I'll be up for racing before dawn cracks at 3am tomorrow morning! :thumbsup:

Server crash.
For those still wanting, server is rebooted
3 min Practice,
3 min Quali,
20 min race for those still interested ;)

Ok too bad just got the hang off it again:whistling:
What a different game seens last update I guess:unsure:
haven´t play it for some time. :( not the same game
as in Jan/Feb. It was a bit off a challenge even with the Ferrari :rolleyes::x3::p
See you all

@Ricoow Server list isnt showing, yellow light on MP list?
I see you already made it!
Ok too bad just got the hang off it again:whistling:
What a different game seens last update I guess:unsure:
haven´t play it for some time. :( not the same game
as in Jan/Feb. It was a bit off a challenge even with the Ferrari :rolleyes::x3::p
See you all
Yeah same here, got in a nice flow in which I was doing laps quicker than my quali time. Sadly the server crashed :(

Bit of an odd race tonight but turned out alright for me in the end. Was running P3 and getting ready to battle with James Hartnell who was P4 but then the server died so that was a shame. On the restart, there were some odd things happening but managed to slot into P3 and then advanced up to P2 upon the leader being disqualified for no obvious reason. Podium regardless though so I'll take it, especially since I don't enjoy Hungaroring anyways. Monza on Thursday, looking forward to it!

Last edited:
then advanced up to P2 upon the leader being disqualified for no obvious reason.

He had a stop/go for a cut. but the cut was a run wide on lap 1, and by about 1 tyre width, definitely not worth more than a warning, I wonder if it penalizes lap 1 incidents harder for some reason?

My race went pretty much the same as yours Ryan, but 1 place ahead, 2nd in race 1, 1st in race 2, always keeping an eye on my mirrors as you seemed to be catching in both!

It would sound typical but once I get a good start and was racing consistently in P5 and then we have the server crashed... Starting from P11 and avoiding the first turn daily incident was tricky in the middle of the group but I made it. I tried to keep @Asterix behind but he had more pace and pushed me hard. Anyway It was a good battle.

See you next race guys!!!

Yeah, not sure what happened in the first turn. I braked, caught the apex close up to the car in front, then bam on the bum! And around I went. Happened quite deep in the turn, not the usual braking zone stuff.

Yeah, not sure what happened in the first turn. I braked, caught the apex close up to the car in front, then bam on the bum! And around I went. Happened quite deep in the turn, not the usual braking zone stuff.

I did see a BMW shoot straight ahead at the speed of light at T1, and that was from 3rd place, so I think a few made a mistake there. It's a very short lead-up to the start in hungary, so everything would be colder that it is even usually!

Main problem is that the cars ahaid are creating a huge gap before the start line and they are not bunching up the grid! This means that especially from 5-6th place and backwards cars are racing before they even get out of last corner, and get to K1 with racing speed and cold tyres!! Hopefully Kunos will find a way to manage it for 1.0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 83 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.4%