ACC Blancpain GT @ Misano - Wednesday 25th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Hi all, Really looking forward to this - first online race in ages. Gladly I have been hot lapping lots so am not too rusty at driving,. This is a new circuit for me though, lots of practice today required. Currently I am lapping at about 1.36 and change. Hopefully I wont get in the way of people with that laptime!

Hi all, Really looking forward to this - first online race in ages. Gladly I have been hot lapping lots so am not too rusty at driving,. This is a new circuit for me though, lots of practice today required. Currently I am lapping at about 1.36 and change. Hopefully I wont get in the way of people with that laptime!

Sounds like there are a few of us doing 1:36's so should be a nice battle for us all! :thumbsup:

Haha I was just checking! What time were you online? I think I managed a 1:36.4 i think? but no idea if that's ok or not. Tbh this will be my first online session with ACC so just gonna try to be consistent, not tangle with anyone and finish!

EDIT: by the power of youtube i just watched some IRL laps and seems like 1.33s are where it's at :cry:

Dunno was around 2000 2100 ams time :)

Your time wasn’t too bad actually :thumbsup: You will def not be last with that one

Thanks for the cheer up ! :p

Still trying to get in the 34's consistently but it ain't happening. Seeing low 33's on youtube made me think I really need to start analyzing my lines, driving style and maybe try to see if I can get more valuable info out of the data via moteci2.
Monday I did some racing and checked the motec readout and I was clearly not using 100% brake pressure every turn( was like wtf ! ) , adjusted my pedals and added max 90% travel et voila...1 sec of laptime. But now for the rest !

Still trying to get in the 34's consistently but it ain't happening. Seeing low 33's on youtube made me think I really need to start analyzing my lines, driving style and maybe try to see if I can get more valuable info out of the data via moteci2.
Monday I did some racing and checked the motec readout and I was clearly not using 100% brake pressure every turn( was like wtf ! ) , adjusted my pedals and added max 90% travel et voila...1 sec of laptime. But now for the rest !

And then there's me on my 2nd hand G27 :roflmao:

Low 33s is from another galaxy ;) and certainly needs perfect conditions. Yesterday was a bit on the cold side

I'm at a 1.35 dead. Truth be told: I shaved off over 1 full second by applying the setup some guy on YouTube was using for his hot lap (his was a 1.32.7). :rolleyes:

I didn't change my driving style nor lines. Setup is key!

Thanks for race. Finally I managed to break through from 27 positions at the beginning of the race to 8 positions at the end of the race :). It is a shame that some do not respect the blue flag, and do not consider when returning to the track.Once again thx for tonight.

What a bad race from my side :( I send my big apologies mainly to @Luka Berk (and also others involved)) for the first lap collision. I released the brake too early and went straight into your back.

I also apologie to @Miko_Skye I lost the car over bumps and touched you :cry:

Sorry guys and hopefully next time I will have no collisions.

Cheers

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 105 69.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 39 25.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 32 21.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages