ACC Blancpain GT @ Nürburgring - Friday 3rd May 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
yep, same here, also it changes your car the moment you try connecting. Task Manager shows game as inactive (but the nicely foreboding music is playing its endless loop clear as fiddle).

afk now for 30 mins, hope this is solved by then. cu on track.

Last edited:
It was able to join just now, with 2 others drivers, so it seems to work ...

well guys, my race ended very early due to severe cramps in both feet, LOL :roflmao:

apart from that and the unexpected delay, it was nice, fast and easy as usual here at the RD servers. Thanks for hosting :)

911fan srry for that last touch during qualify session hope didnt cause much problem last sec..
Race was great from 21st to 9th position except one moment where Mr Dimirti B. in White BMW went off the track on 10th lap last corner before finish line, he came back in front of my car straight on racing line then he didnt like it i want go faster then him so he brake test me at the point where we accelerate (corner exit to straight)
what caused both of us to spin i went back on track first and i stopped after long straight next corner due golden rule and let him pass, i did right thing? from 13th i dropped down to last found him 2laps later in pits on refuelling

Awesome race p3!
Congratulations to everybody, perfect behaviour.
At the start I had a strong contact with some lambo, thats why I was flashing..

Sorry I couldn't make it last minute. Wife came home late and my 4 year old was having nightmares waking every 20 to 30 minutes.... thanks Disney... The Good Dinosaur somehow managed to scare the living $%#& out of her..

Hope to see you all at the next race.

Sorry I couldn't make it last minute. Wife came home late and my 4 year old was having nightmares waking every 20 to 30 minutes.... thanks Disney... The Good Dinosaur somehow managed to scare the living $%#& out of her..

Hope to see you all at the next race.
Similar issues here, luckily my wife was home.
Sometimes its a bit risky to do mp session when shes at business trip, can result in unexpected pit stop ;)

Quali times looked very good once more, only a few tenths between top 9. BMW seem to have the edge over the Lambo, rounding out the top 4 positions. I was hoping for an interesting race, since I only managed P6 with almost 1sec gap to @Mitja Bonca.
Then I had the best race start of my life. The field in front didnt get going and I snuck through. I went for the outside of T1, got passed another one and had the inside for T2, shooting myself to P1 within the first two turns of the race. Somebody say you dont win a race at T1. I can savely say I just did right there ;)
I kept it clean and awaited the BMW crew to make my life a little harder. Only @Gianfrest stayed close, showing his BMW in my mirror in a somewhat save distance to me.
No problem with traffic in the later stages, everyone moved in a predictable way. I feel like this is not mentioned often enough. Good job there. 'You didnt move, blue flag!!' incidents always involve 2 drivers... not just the one getting lapped...

No problem with traffic in the later stages, everyone moved in a predictable way.

yep, as one of the slow chaps I can only commend the fast guys, no unneccessary pressure put on the blue flagged players. Started second to last and stayed there the whole race, kind of. Still learning the ropes in ACC, this time out I learned you should never turn in while still on the curbs in the Schumacher-S, did it twice and twice went off. I also learned the damage System is still under development, crew Chief talked about "heavy damage", replay and feel in car said: basically no damage at all. Thx someone for pointing me to changing brake bias once the first 15 min are over, that really settles the car a lot, two clicks every third lap did the trick in the Ferrari. Also, I like the grading system, it just looks so real having Pro, Pro-Am and Am on the grid. Was fun, let's see what's up next Friday.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 473 70.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 286 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 309 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 137 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 181 26.9%
Back