ACC Blancpain GT @ Spa-Francorchamps - Thursday 6th June 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Right guys I've got a bit of a time critical bug to try and solve. I use a dpad on my steering wheel to navigate the VR menus. It works fine in single player, but I've just discovered online that I can't navigate menus. Which means I can't load a setup, which means I won't get enough fuel to start the race. Any one have any idea why this may be?

Ok sign me out. Done a steam integrity check and still have the same issue. Don't have time to uninstall and re-install the game before the race tonight so can't really troubleshoot any further. I have created a bug report on the AC forum. Sorry. Second ACC race I've had to pull out of because of a game issue.

Well didn’t expect to race tonight but managed to sort my issues just in time for quali. Thank you for letting me in!.

Good quali followed by a poor start, picked up a drive through which is a killer at this track. Didn’t expect to see many others but came out on the tail end of the field, had some awesome battles and no contact with other cars at all, a high quality field of drivers tonight :thumbsup:.

Well… I was fine during practice, finished a bit early and decided to watch the other cars for the last few minutes. Q came and when I press 'Drive', I was on another car! I went back to the menu, selected my car, `Drive' again, and still wasn't in mine... Had to make a time trial looking for cameras keys, but I eventually made my way to my own car.

I had time, and when I joined the track I had nobody insight, but after the first lap I realized the car wasn't behaving as expected. I think it's the 2nd time it has happened to me in online races: everything fine in one sesión, and the car becomes completely different when the session changes. Has it happened to anyone else?

So I just make my Q, got in the last places, and hoped the car would recover for the race. I had a good start, I had some contact with another car at Rivage. I was on the inside and I think it was just a racing incident, but sorry, mate. The next few laps where fine and fun trying to avoid the car crashes up Eau Rouge and having a few good fights, and after the first 10 minutes I was all alone and the car was behaving as bad as it was during Q, so no chance to really drive my pace, just had to deal with huge understeer, and avoid mistakes

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 76 89.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 34.1%