ACC Blancpain GT @ Suzuka - Saturday 7th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Well gentlemen, that was an exceptionally fun event, thank you to everyone who took part and to @Paul Glover for hosting.

Some of the best fun I've had sim racing for years. The tension of holding out on slicks on an increasingly wet track until the pit window opened was immense!!!!

Some epic driving from everyone, hard, clean, fair and close... just like I love it!

Really guys, exceptional stuff - thank you!

Fantastic race! After a collision with Marx in the first laps, I had a lot of fun driving with the weather that varied. I wanted to make a pit stop before the window, but maybe I could have avoided it ... In the end with the track dry I had the tires on fire but luckily I managed to bring the car to the finish. Thanks to the organization and to all of you. See you at the next race (hoping there are all registered)

Thanks guys! Fun event. I'm officially useless in the rain AND in picking tyre pressures. Switched to wet on the pitstop and immediately had red glowing balloons instead of tyres. Congrat's to @Paul Jeffrey and @Daniel Nieto, strong race after the pit stop. No chance for me keeping up
Great one @Michael Rudolf. Great podium there. I was getting more comfortable with the wets after a few laps but thought It weren't lasting enough to keep you at the back, just keeped focused as I was enjoying pretty much this ride tonight.

I have to say thanks all for that gentle and competitive race tonight. I enjoyed as a child while I was advertising how good is this game at this right moment.. it really make me feelt some new things' like I didn't in sims since long long years.

Hope to see you soon on the track!

Cheers

Noooooo :cry: I thought the race is held on Sunday! Sorry guys for no show :( I totally forgot it was yesterday and not today. Next time I read the post info better :whistling:

Noooooo :cry: I thought the race is held on Sunday! Sorry guys for no show :( I totally forgot it was yesterday and not today. Next time I read the post info better :whistling:
Mee too!! You are not the only one!
My full apologies Just checking in to see how big the grid will be "tonight" only realising it was yesterday!! Now I am the real plonker for not realising it was on Sat and not Sun. I had put in quite a few hours this week and felt quite comfortable with the car and track.

Mee too!! You are not the only one!
My full apologies Just checking in to see how big the grid will be "tonight" only realising it was yesterday!! Now I am the real plonker for not realising it was on Sat and not Sun. I had put in quite a few hours this week and felt quite comfortable with the car and track.

This is where paying attention matters, we only had 12 in the end which was disappointing. Appreciate you both letting me know at least, next event will be on the 21st March SATURDAY ;)

I could unfortunately not enter this race yesterday, but I really hop there will be some equivalent races organised regularly in the future.
I made some races on kunos CP servers, but frankly it is not the same as a good RD race. ;)
I really hope I could find some more time to race with you again, on AC and ACC.

Nice to see you had a great time !

I could unfortunately not enter this race yesterday, but I really hop there will be some equivalent races organised regularly in the future.
I made some races on kunos CP servers, but frankly it is not the same as a good RD race. ;)
I really hope I could find some more time to race with you again, on AC and ACC.

Nice to see you had a great time !

as per our rules you must let us know if you are not going to be in attendance.

This is where paying attention matters, we only had 12 in the end which was disappointing. Appreciate you both letting me know at least, next event will be on the 21st March SATURDAY ;)

I am really sorry for that, wasn’t intesional what so ever :( My biggest punishment is that my sunday night is ruined, I was quite looking forward to the race. Hopefully I’ll manage the next one coming.

Good racing guys. I qualified 3 went to 12 due to premature pitstop and a stop&go for double tapping pit limiter button, DOH, came back to fin 7th, I'll take that. Thx Paul and Paul for hosting Great stuff. :) cya next time hopefully.

Apologies for not being able to make it but our boiler decided to stop working yesterday! Going to be without heating or hot water for a few days. Hope you all enjoyed it and I'll try and make the next one.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 487 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 299 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 324 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 151 21.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.4%
Back