ACC Blancpain GT @ Zolder - Thursday 2nd May 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I´m so sorry that I could not start the race, but I couldn´t start the engine in the starting line. Last time I had some problems keep the engine running befor the start, so I switched it to "automatic" this time. But sadly the engine didn´t fire up by itself and I couldn´t bring it up also. So I hope I stood nobody in the way and "escaped" early enough. Sorry again, wish you an exciting race.

The second race in ACC on the RaceDepartment Servers and it has not ended well after just 2 laps of racing and mainly through no fault of my own. Did well into turn 1 on the opening lap, gained 2 or 3 places by the second chicane and then caught the grass on the inside of the next corner and spun the car, taking some minor bodywork damage. But that was not the end of my race, no the end came when Juan Viloria seemed to intentionally hit me whilst I was on the side of the track and OFF the racing line. I then ended up cutting a corner accidentally due to the damage I had sustained and got DSQ. Partially my fault for spinning my car but not my fault when it came to the driver that hit me. I'll stay strong though and move on from this, Nurburgring tomorrow and looking forward to it!

I did see in the replays that Juan Viloria hit 2 other cars as well when it was definitely avoidable. If either of the 2 involved wants the replay footage I am happy to provide them with it.

I´m so sorry guys. I touched the grass after the chicane in the first lap because of the cold tires and lost the control of the car crossing the track. The BMW and the Ferrari behind crashed into me so I ruined their races... My apologizes for both of them and anyone else affected. I was having a fair great duel with the BMW before that and I hate touching other cars, but I totally lost the car and was not able to avoid crossing the track. That was an awful incident!!!

See you next race guys!!!

Interesting race, I learnt a few things. at least I had a good pace. Congratulations to all the guys it has been a fair race in the end.

:redface::redface::redface: setup & then little touch with BMW when i was trying to overtake i guess during 2nd lap :sneaky: im not quite sure about the racing line but i was trying to stick to left 1st corner on 2nd i was out of the track

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 9 25.0%