BMW M3 E92 Continental Cup | Upgrade Conversion Mod

Cars BMW M3 E92 Continental Cup | Upgrade Conversion Mod v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

BMW M3 E92 Continental Cup | Upgrade Conversion Mod - Complete Mod overhaul and conversion to AMS

Hi Guys

Before I start I just want thank smokey1226 for all his efforts, the conversion and work he put into this mod for Stock Car Extreme.

After a few days I am finally finished with a complete overhaul and conversion of this mod and the result is four hundred and fifteen hp of pure M-Power awesomeness.

Bare in mind that this a old car mod and I have done my very best to add as much detail and extras with all these updates.

That said I am pretty...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, ClimaxF1, here my screen name is bigfoothunter. Over at No-Grip I was Smokey1226. From the pictures you posted, the mod looks great. I downloaded it & will try tonight. Thanks for redoing this great mod to AMS for everyone to enjoy. Keep up the good work.

Hi, ClimaxF1, here my screen name is bigfoothunter. Over at No-Grip I was Smokey1226. From the pictures you posted, the mod looks great. I downloaded it & will try tonight. Thanks for redoing this great mod to AMS for everyone to enjoy. Keep up the good work.
Nice to meet you and appreciate letting me know.

I found the mod of at that Extremefactor for stockcar and it's so difficult to find or make contact with someone from there.

Most of my work is mine, in other cases one generally does get permission.

In this case I'm always worried if things would go wrong because a while ago I had issues from a track update which I actually had the permission from the author but someone also claimed it was his and was banned for a few days.
Obviously some thing was wrong there but my point is that I'm very happy that you have made contact.
I liked this mod from the word go just at the time didn't really have enough knowledge to make the changes.
I'm happy from what you can see that you like it and in the end I don't want credits for it, even if I've worked on it.
I enjoy what do and want other people to also have new content to have a bit of fun.
Please let me know how I can change the credits and what name I must use.

Regards

ClimaxF1
Humberto

Nice to meet you and appreciate letting me know.

I found the mod of at that Extremefactor for stockcar and it's so difficult to find or make contact with someone from there.

Most of my work is mine, in other cases one generally does get permission.

In this case I'm always worried if things would go wrong because a while ago I had issues from a track update which I actually had the permission from the author but someone also claimed it was his and was banned for a few days.
Obviously some thing was wrong there but my point is that I'm very happy that you have made contact.
I liked this mod from the word go just at the time didn't really have enough knowledge to make the changes.
I'm happy from what you can see that you like it and in the end I don't want credits for it, even if I've worked on it.
I enjoy what do and want other people to also have new content to have a bit of fun.
Please let me know how I can change the credits and what name I must use.

Regards

ClimaxF1
Humberto
No problem, you have my permission to convert any of my mods or tracks. Since NoGrip might be gone forever, if there's any of my mods or tracks you want to convert & don't have or others uploaded at NoGrip, just let me know, I'll send them to you. I probably have all or most of the other mods & tracks that were uploaded for GSCE. I don't remember who I got permission from for any of the mods or tracks, to long ago, lol. Funny, I've seen a lot of my mods & tracks at Extremefactor & other sim sites & none ever bothered to ask if they could host them. It honestly doesn't matter to me, I'd have said yes anyway. I converted all those mods & tracks for people to enjoy, cause I loved the game so much. 1 strange thing, went into the game to try the mod & the track doesn't load. I just get the old" Automobilista has stopped working" error. Not sure what I did wrong.Tried it on different tracks & I get the same error. Something must be clashing with other files in the game?

No problem, you have my permission to convert any of my mods or tracks. Since NoGrip might be gone forever, if there's any of my mods or tracks you want to convert & don't have or others uploaded at NoGrip, just let me know, I'll send them to you. I probably have all or most of the other mods & tracks that were uploaded for GSCE. I don't remember who I got permission from for any of the mods or tracks, to long ago, lol. Funny, I've seen a lot of my mods & tracks at Extremefactor & other sim sites & none ever bothered to ask if they could host them. It honestly doesn't matter to me, I'd have said yes anyway. I converted all those mods & tracks for people to enjoy, cause I loved the game so much. 1 strange thing, went into the game to try the mod & the track doesn't load. I just get the old" Automobilista has stopped working" error. Not sure what I did wrong.Tried it on different tracks & I get the same error. Something must be clashing with other files in the game?

I noticed that NoGrip has being, heard some rumors and possibly that they will not be back.

Really appreciate the permission and we have the same intererest and that's just to have bit of fun with a game we both like.

Just had a response from one of the guys thanking me for this conversion as he's not really into the Formula cars and having these new cars means a great deal to him and that's what it's all about.

I know what the problem is on your side and still don't understand why with certain mods there's always one or two people where something doesn't work. If it works for one it should work for all in theory.

The problem is the bmp files for the LCD, this is the only time a had the same error.
I tried so many different variety of colors and formats with the same error all the time.

No other car has given me this problem. You could make the screen pink if you wanted and it wouldn't crash :)

It also will not except any other font, eventually after trying several blue shades and lightning the one took and it's worked ever since.

I have had some guys that have already sent some in game screens and everything is fine, so why only only one person?

Anyway here's a fix that will revert the LCD back to it's original color and you should be good to go, unfortunately you will loose the blue.

You can can always extract the same blue bmp LCD files from the mas file which you will see easily with the rest as I have left the the files that I did not work on encrypted.

Here the download and just copy the textures into the vehicles BMW_E92GTR folder as per my file download.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aw2xjm011ia1toc/BMW_M3_E92 Continental Cup AMS.rar?dl=0

I tried the fix you posted. That didn't work either. I opened the gen. file & noticed it has this line:MASFile=CMAPS.MAS, couldn't find any CMAPS>MAS file anywhere. Wondering if this is the problem?. But then why is it working for everybody else? Plus there's a CF1Shaderpack.mas file in the main folder, but it's not listed in the Mas. file. Plus, here's another wierd one, the "SERIES " icon doesn't show up in game. I had to use AllCars/All Tracks to find the mod. Never seen anything like this before, lol.

I tried the fix you posted. That didn't work either. I opened the gen. file & noticed it has this line:MASFile=CMAPS.MAS, couldn't find any CMAPS>MAS file anywhere. Wondering if this is the problem?. But then why is it working for everybody else? Plus there's a CF1Shaderpack.mas file in the main folder, but it's not listed in the Mas. file. Plus, here's another wierd one, the "SERIES " icon doesn't show up in game. I had to use AllCars/All Tracks to find the mod. Never seen anything like this before, lol.
I honestly have no idea why only you are having problems.

Some guys have being sending me videos and in game pictures and there's being a lot of downloads already and there's no problems from anyone else.

The cmaps is located in the vehicle folder of your game game, this is a generic folder which most cars use unless they have their own.

The CF1Shaderpack.mas is my shader pack and is listed in the spinner file.

If there was a problem with these two folders the cars wouldn't even show at all and you would get an error.

The series file also has no restrictions so I can't see that being the problem.

eUYRuWW_PMUdzTWrkSZiIWybj9G4XvyeHwKzDUWC0Hp4ICevWPJVdlVN9Cou6XzW0BR0yBJx0xdIU2NkzfgQlXLUcT1uuY1F--AMGIkpUcDf1QtNzEu-Mn2ToE0-fTeYgScnbSohqlxh9cgCYRYUPdBuoyIwH1HslQvLwjlsv2bWqx0kze8oIM60Nf5TWD5iG4ZmTfxm5gbyQl-dTbTvrqloL9kmESw5nVMVOTW9AKlv47GaD8Cl5atxDyZGsTt5a9jqrfYahfQHqn4R81V2ii8JUKBgMyAQfTaX5yq725fvZNpSfZcGc9ILvMu4u0x4REGGZ02K8pNhvCobioCaEclZ22EqSbNi9Fl2OuymTzm7gX4X_f53rwrkfK7pvKSH756i4rdV9XIHZvjmBVUKadhB-5Jb910-q_6twMhRPHyWr9G8UkPdQrsOyrtpwqSXIJ1E_72ltppuxg6vxUdmzJHQbizacezeagktQHscnKsDVZzyuEFBgcj3wgr_J12A9bV_3VyrkHPrNYAeWUpEPgJ5zkFXuI794_Fa62eQx3_OORok7EjUj9H3Sb2-rXFHai56ARZ5Li2RkYE3L4LGiTwAK2EWk8DwZI_Ttufe=w1198-h673-no
m3_1qTZzdnjAFlPsm8Vc5DazkMb7Q3_SwcxJn4ufOnCSdUjIYMQoV3mTlMP80yrMkIZZ-p_mCdlxUW0q5rYC4E4FEIjDhYfcg5NYXJT-XRT_DgQLR711upkJr0NX_JuMPet7IcmPxuWP_Rw3INGM8zdih4iBbKdYoYoT5H7I9fgfQx24HgiSN6z1yoUPo3B5rOoFS6_se2JwyLfZWmlJdr0DUTHtFOKv_OOlxmoe-ZdMPO9kwmFwlOSbOUBrHuQfJpGvmI8OHP14NFNc84GEoNu85CDKqxD8pIHGEmpp6HO56Qyv92RWPFLmg8RTcKKYKMw8Y-11tFAPvYhx4JtvF4gXKdM1P-Zy4JyFYD6flZxI_jnnSoIZWwmaRPGosjvcZwLxGzKzuK460_9cK_aV5WIRYt1EMLfT5LkHiBQuUePYBZJ2XK1x_v5rGmo3wpjqSObIg7yv-uRRB4yST7nn6mAPbKdFqNxXUJMUAL1dihU_hu2ULvcMbpqene5wTVyJCe9WDe5BhUIiE4YedDrEk9RgIDIV7iAO58hztUfdbNNMsfVDsPzdVm86SxgWlZx_X-6IKsMTe2ou69q_ZKuqmCDABsNDwQvDO5Q-FHax=w1244-h673-no

I had this same problem with another mod and nobody had the same problem, the only thing that worked for me was taking a AMS series file and just changing the file name, vehicle filter and the season name and it worked fine after that. The both looked the same but one worked and the other no problem.

ClimaxF1, can't wait to tell you this update.I've always had GSCE & AMS thru Steam. Why I'm not sure, but, I always, since I bought AMS had 2 versions of AMS. version I kept almost stock/original except for all the tracks i put in both versions, none with AMS standards. The one I left it update until version 1.31, the update after 1.31 screwed up a few of the mods i put in from GSCE, the bodys wouldn't fully load, some had missing roofs, fenders, etc. The other version I left that update till the last version the other week. Anyway, I just recently put in a few mods in the stock version. Yours I put in both. I was trying the stock version to use your BMW M3 mod. that's the one with no series icon & the tracks wouldn't load. Just for the hell of it, I loaded the 1.31 version & BINGO, the series icon was on page 3 & I tried a track & they load as normal. Figure that out, lol. Anyway, great mod, looks good.

Really nice Conversion visually looks very nice & love how quick this is. But also as stated by someone in the reviews there's definitely something bugged with the FFB. I know you're already aware of it from the description but here's what i'm experiencing just in case it helps diagnosis or if someone else recognizes the symptoms.
Idk if it reversed or just isn't sending the feedback But most cars stock & mod i run around -70 FFB. For this I tried -100 & +100 & both felt bad but i think Having it at +100 was at least pushing the forces in the right direction, Still not getting any real feedback in the wheel though. It pulls the wheel all the way to the side when stopped but I've experienced that in other mods before i think DRM revival did the same when sitting still.
Anyways still very good job visually & getting it converted. I Hope you find someone with the FFB knowledge needed to assist you in making it good I wish i could give any constructive advise on how to fix it, unfortunately i'm in the same boat in terms of FFB knowledge. I'm sure you will figure it out just need someone to teach you.

Last edited:
ClimaxF1, can't wait to tell you this update.I've always had GSCE & AMS thru Steam. Why I'm not sure, but, I always, since I bought AMS had 2 versions of AMS. version I kept almost stock/original except for all the tracks i put in both versions, none with AMS standards. The one I left it update until version 1.31, the update after 1.31 screwed up a few of the mods i put in from GSCE, the bodys wouldn't fully load, some had missing roofs, fenders, etc. The other version I left that update till the last version the other week. Anyway, I just recently put in a few mods in the stock version. Yours I put in both. I was trying the stock version to use your BMW M3 mod. that's the one with no series icon & the tracks wouldn't load. Just for the hell of it, I loaded the 1.31 version & BINGO, the series icon was on page 3 & I tried a track & they load as normal. Figure that out, lol. Anyway, great mod, looks good.
Computers and mods or games can be a strange thing.
Glad that it works and thank you for letting me update this car.
There's a update with new physics, tire model, suspension and engine updates with several bits and pieces.

Really nice Conversion visually looks very nice & love how quick this is. But also as stated by someone in the reviews there's definitely something bugged with the FFB.
Idk if it reversed or just isn't sending the feedback (not your fault hard to fix what you don't understand yet). But most cars stock & mod i run around -70 FFB. But for this I tried -100 & +100 & both felt bad but i think Having it at +100 was at least pushing the forces in the right direction, Still not getting any real feedback in the wheel though. It pulls the wheel all the way to the side when stopped but I've experienced that in other mods before i think DRM revival did the same when sitting still.
Anyways still good job visually & getting it converted. I Hope you find someone with the FFB knowledge needed to assist you in making it good I wish i could give any constructive advise on how to fix it, unfortunately i'm in the same boat in terms of FFB knowledge. I'm sure you will figure it out just need someone to teach you.
Hi there

There's a update with new physics, tire model, suspension and engine updates with several bits and pieces.
The FFB will also be taken care of. We have it working but in some cases you have to manually turn it on and off.
I really like this car so it's important that we get you guys as many updates as possible.
Improvements to the car model will also be done so there are some really good updates coming.
Thanks for the feed back and appreciate your understanding.
Also thanks for using the support section, this is always welcome!

No problem i don't want to clog up the reviews with known issues that are planned to be fixed.
I hope i worded it well enough to show that it really has a lot of promise. & the issues just down to not having the information yet. But really nice job with the conversion & you seem to learn & improve well so just need the right person to give the knowledge.

ClimaxF1 updated BMW M3 E92 Continental Cup | Upgrade Conversion Mod with a new update entry:

Car update

Hi Guys

I just want to thank for all his efforts and assisting with some of the upgrades in this update.

Here is the list as per his mail sent to me.

Update details:

I have changed the tire model
I changed the suspension geometry
I changed the toe, camber, caster and anchor points to the chassis
I changed the whole .pm file suspension geometry
new toe, camber caster
I modified the ia
I modified the suspension values for full height, hardness and roll bars
I have modified...

Read the rest of this update entry...

"I have modified the tire model according to the characteristics of AMS and added possibility of collecting marbel's
I have added automatic degrees and new parameters for better feeling of FFB
I added the flat spots of the wheels"

@ClimaxF1 .

Hi mate. It is possible introduce the features above to the Camaro Cup mod?

Something that I would have to run by him and that's also if he is interested in the car itself.

From my side this is one of the projects that I would like to finish and I am busy with three track updates.

Here's a sneak peak of two GT1 Cars that are part of the mod pack that I am busy with.

Car List:

- Chrysler Viper Teams
- Ferrari 550 Teams
- Ferrari 575 Teams
- Lamborghini Murcielago Teams
- Lister Storm Teams
- Maserati MC12 Teams
- Saleen S7R Teams

Most the shaders, material finishes and texture updates have being done.
Busy with the interiors, then sounds and new tire models with their textures and rim updates are still a W.I.P

maserati-gt1-jpg.256187
lister-gt1-jpg.256188

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 48 54.5%