BMW M3 Sport Evo Group A Skinpack project

Yves Larose

Premium
Hi guy's

Thought i would share with you the project i'm currently working on. As the tittle say its for the BMW M3 Sport Evo Group A car, i entend to replace all the original livery with one of my own creation, either already existing liveries or fictionnal liveries. From time to time i will post my progress, so far i have 2 liveries done. Special thanks to @Ole Marius Myrvold for the renders that help me do the previews ingame.

Liveries list:

John Player Special
xuuXouV.jpeg

Bastos-Fina
Fa5t54F.jpeg

Gulf
AVbf3IB.jpeg

Lucky Strike
q2S0PkY.jpeg

Rothmans Racing
eJxtoeS.jpeg

Team BMW Finance
0XYycgu.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks cool man is it hard to mod skins..I swear one of my favorite things to do in Forza was making liveriers and if its not that hard to do I would love to make some..Do you need a special program or was there a video that you can recommend?

Looks cool man is it hard to mod skins..I swear one of my favorite things to do in Forza was making liveriers and if its not that hard to do I would love to make some..Do you need a special program or was there a video that you can recommend?

Hi mate,

in order to do skins in all PC games like AMS2, rF2 and Assetto Corsa you need a program like Photoshop (not free) with the nvidia DDS plugin or Gimp (free) not sure if you have a DDS plugin for this one tho as i'm using Photoshop. To answer the question as if it's hard to do skins once you learn to use PS or Gimp is not that hard but again it all depend of the car, it's more time consuming then anything else, for exemple to do the Bastos-Fina livery it took me like 40 hours to do it. As for a video tutorial i don't have one to recommand, if you need any help tho i could help you the best i can.

I have updated the OP with two other liveries, the Gulf one that i have finished altho it might receive an update later as i'm not happy with the Sansossio logo on the bonnet. The other one is a fictionnal Lucky Strike livery that i've been doing for over 5 years now for @Denis Betty for the racing club events.

Last edited:
I'm currently working on doing that skin, all the orange bits are done and some of the sponsors are on the car. It's a long process as i have trouble finding the sponsors and that most of the time i need to rework them but it's coming along nicely :)

View attachment 534973
Eric Heinrich here, I still own and drive this car. The picture here was back in 2007. It currently has an S14B23 engine with 282 whp at 8750 rpm and has a Drenth 6sp sequential gearbox

Holla da kommt ja die Waldfee.
I like the Bastos M3.
I drive this and the BMW 635 as a 1:32 Slotcar on my old 25 Meters long Carrera 1:24 Slottrack in the Basement.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 100 91.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 39 35.8%