BMW M4 GT3 - Nvidia Geforce RTX

Skins BMW M4 GT3 - Nvidia Geforce RTX v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Stereogenic

Premium
Stereogenic submitted a new resource:

BMW M4 GT3 - Nvidia Geforce RTX - BMW M4 GT3 - Nvidia Geforce RTX

What car would you like to see this livery on next?
Leave a comment.

Get a full Custom Livery Starting From £10

Join my Discord For Custom Livery Prices, Free Livery Resources, Tutorials & More.
https://discord.gg/9GZsaQnbdY

Or add me Directly on discord.
stereo8275

Get This Livery Modified with your sponsors, team name, team logo and driver name for a small fee.
See my discord for prices.

Alternatively you can purchase the source files for this livery including 3d model...

Read more about this resource...

Hi. my name is Paul Jensen and i run and own the over 40s year old sim FB page, and i would like to ask if it would at all be possible to ask you for the PSD as i would like to add our logo our Group banner and names and flags, i will show you the page i did doing the Porsche 991 II GT3 R. I am happy to buy you a BIG coffee for the PSD file.
You are welcome to take a look, i am happy to credit you 100% for the skin, and it will only be used with my group.
Thank you.
Regards
Paul Jensen

Hi. my name is Paul Jensen and i run and own the over 40s year old sim FB page, and i would like to ask if it would at all be possible to ask you for the PSD as i would like to add our logo our Group banner and names and flags, i will show you the page i did doing the Porsche 991 II GT3 R. I am happy to buy you a BIG coffee for the PSD file.
You are welcome to take a look, i am happy to credit you 100% for the skin, and it will only be used with my group.
Thank you.
Regards
Paul Jensen

Hi Paul, Yeah thats cool buddy, you can buy any of my templates for £10 GBP. You will get the psd, 3d model (obj), mudbox files for the livery, all source files used to create the livery plus support via discord for the templates.

Join my Discord buddy and we can get you sorted out :)

stereo8275

Andy

Hi Paul, Yeah thats cool buddy, you can buy any of my templates for £10 GBP. You will get the psd, 3d model (obj), mudbox files for the livery, all source files used to create the livery plus support via discord for the templates.

Join my Discord buddy and we can get you sorted out :)

stereo8275

Andy
Wow $20 for a psd.....no thanks, I have also deleted your skin.....what nice bloke you are.

Last edited:
Wow $20 for a psd.....no thanks, I have also deleted your skin.....what nice bloke you are.
I dont know where your getting $20 dollars from? £10 GBP converted is $12 dollars.

Edit: My mistake your Australian, its not a lot of money regardless what country your from. Its unfortunate you dont see the value in it.

The psd's are extensive and offer more than just the nvidia livery in this case. They contain multiple sponsor layers, trim layers, carbon fiber maker layers (turn any element/layer into carbon), dynamic gradient layers and much much more. Ive put hours into these templates. you can literally make unlimited liveries with these templates and they in my opinion are worth what i ask as i value my time and effort.

Edit Further information about the templates.

See the subtle grey lines on the nvidia livery for example?

Want to make them carbon or bright yellow or have a cool gradient colour sweep over them? Few clicks with the template, No problem!

Want to change the base colour from black to a gradient or solid colour or carbon fibre? Few clicks with the template, No problem!

Want to add your driver name and flag? No problem its all setup select your flag and type your name! you can even have it on various places, door, roof or a frame you choose.

Having trouble with the template or not sure how to do something?
No problem im on discord 24/7

Want to change pretty much anything on the livery to any colour or pattern?
No problem with a few clicks.

There is too much to mention that you can do with these templates. I am too busy at the moment but do plan to do a full video series on these templates explaining the value in these templates and what you can do with them. In the end its up to your imagination.

Edit: Despite your unappreciation for my value, i offer this advise.
In the description of each free livery i provide i give permission to edit and modify any of my liveries. With a bit of effort you could implement the changes your are looking for easily. I also state that you can purchase the templates for a fee not a coffee.

Last edited:
I dont know where your getting $20 dollars from? £10 GBP converted is $12 dollars.

Edit: My mistake your Australian, its not a lot of money regardless what country your from. Its unfortunate you dont see the value in it.

The psd's are extensive and offer more than just the nvidia livery in this case. They contain multiple sponsor layers, trim layers, carbon fiber maker layers (turn any element/layer into carbon), dynamic gradient layers and much much more. Ive put hours into these templates. you can literally make unlimited liveries with these templates and they in my opinion are worth what i ask as i value my time and effort.

Edit Further information about the templates.

See the subtle grey lines on the nvidia livery for example?

Want to make them carbon or bright yellow or have a cool gradient colour sweep over them? Few clicks with the template, No problem!

Want to change the base colour from black to a gradient or solid colour or carbon fibre? Few clicks with the template, No problem!

Want to add your driver name and flag? No problem its all setup select your flag and type your name! you can even have it on various places, door, roof or a frame you choose.

Having trouble with the template or not sure how to do something?
No problem im on discord 24/7

Want to change pretty much anything on the livery to any colour or pattern?
No problem with a few clicks.

There is too much to mention that you can do with these templates. I am too busy at the moment but do plan to do a full video series on these templates explaining the value in these templates and what you can do with them. In the end its up to your imagination.

Edit: Despite your unappreciation for my value, i offer this advise.
In the description of each free livery i provide i give permission to edit and modify any of my liveries. With a bit of effort you could implement the changes your are looking for easily. I also state that you can purchase the templates for a fee not a coffee.
Hi. I am red faced right now as i didn't know you had so much with in the psd, i got a psd from someone else, and the just give the art work as a png and i have to edit that png only. so as a 63 year old man, I feel 1 inch tall right now, so my humble apologies and i jumped to conclusions, i have only done skinning for 2 weeks now and learning is difficult for me, if you still can find it in heart to sell me the psd i will buy it from you. Really sorry about my smart arse outburst.
Paul.

Last edited:
Hi. I am red faced right now as i didn't know you had so much with in the psd, i got a psd from someone else, and the just give the art work as a png and i have to edit that png only. so as a 63 year old man, I feel 1 inch tall right now, so my humble apologies and i jumped to conclusions, i have only done skinning for 2 weeks now and learning is difficult for me, if you still can find it in heart to sell me the psd i will buy it from you. Really sorry about my smart arse outburst.
Paul.
Its kl buddy, i had a rant too then edited it lol. To be fair to yourself i have not provided any insightful information about these templates other that you get xyz so its understandable. Jump on the discord when you have a minute or dm me on discord and we will get you sorted out fella :)

Add me Directly on discord.
stereo8275

Take it easy :) speak soon

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 32 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.7%