BMW M4 GT3 - Team Schnitzer Replica Livery

Skins BMW M4 GT3 - Team Schnitzer Replica Livery 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Boonatix submitted a new resource:

BMW M4 GT3 - Team Schnitzer Replica Livery - The first replica livery by me for the BMW M4 GT3 honoring Team Schnitzer

As a first custom livery I decided to replicate the legendary, oldschool design of BMW Team Schnitzer.

After creating this livery shortly after Patch 1.8 was released, I was holding back until now because of no clear approval for the wire-frame by Kunos or BMW. But seeing so many custom liveries popping up, I just decided to start releasing my work as well. So brace yourself for a bunch of new designs coming up by me in the next couple of days and weeks ^-^

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hello !
It looks quite nice !
But ! I'm not really okay with the 3 colors of the lanes... They look really different from the original ones. Is it due to your choice ?
I'll follow that and maybe I'll dowload it.
By the way, it's a very good job !
Oliver

Last edited:
Hello !
It looks quite nice !
But ! I'm not really okay with the 3 colors of the lanes... They look really different from the original ones. Is it due to your choice ? And second point, I think that you should have kept the black part at the middle of the front bumper...
I'll follow that and maybe I'll dowload it.
By the way, it's a very good job !
Oliver
Thanks for the feedback! The 3 lines are in the retro colors of BMW Motorsport used back in the days, they changed a bit and got rid of the purple stripe a few years ago.

The front part is full white on purpose ;)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.6%