BMW M6 GT3 car mod for AC psd template?

I've downloaded the BMW M6 GT3 car mod for AC, but I have a question. Is there any way I can get my hands on the phtotshop psd template/s for this great car/mod? I've looked everywhere, either I've missed it or it's just not available.

Might be a good idea to say what mod you are talking about, there are several different M6 GT3 mods out there. If it's RSS then templates can be downloaded from their site, if not then idk. You can create templates easily yourself with CM, just open the car in CM showroom, select main body, calculate AO and save, save wireframe, make them separate layers

Thx for your reply Hoksu. I would if I could but I can't! All I know is that the mod is here: https://assettocorsa.vip/bmw-m6-gt3-2/ .But that's not where I downloded it from. Unfortunatly I don't remember where I first found the mod, but when trying to download the mod from assettocorsa.vip I only get "Access Denied" from Google Drive!?!?! I tried a few other mods on that site some work some don't. So, my answer to you regarding what mod I'm talking about is.... most likely the one at assettocorsa.vip (probably have the template with it).

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%