BR03

Cars BR03 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello! It enters the server without any problems.

Perhaps you do not have enough modifications to participate in our championship - download (Yandex Disk)
All the details are here https://smpesports.ru/

We deleted the car, downloaded it from Racedepartment and logged in to the server:

View attachment 615503
Yes it does work on it's own without an error if it's the only car in the entry list. The error occurs when I add it to an entry list of multiple different cars for an online server. If I choose any other car 'except' the BR03, then the error occurs. If I remove the BR03 from the entry list there is no error.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Yes it does work on it's own without an error if it's the only car in the entry list. The error occurs when I add it to an entry list of multiple different cars for an online server. If I choose any other car 'except' the BR03, then the error occurs. If I remove the BR03 from the entry list there is no error.View attachment 615764
I have the same issue as you using it online for our championship too (if we use another car in the entry list other than the BR03).

Last edited:
SMP Racing updated BR03 with a new update entry:

Update 2.0

We are happy to announce a new version of the BR03 mod. The Russian sport car itself changes a lot since 2024, and its virtual copy now provides more accurate details of both image and technical features.
View attachment 756088
List of revision includes:
- improved visual details
- the physics of the car's behavior has been completely revised based on real data
- new front and rear suspension geometry
- mass and center of gravity are both corrected
- the position of the fuel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very nice job!

However, I noticed a mistake on the 2024 model :

The rim details of the front right wheel and the rear right wheel are swapped on the 3D model.

Details of the front right wheel on the rear right wheel.
1716491647467.png

Details of the rear right wheel on the front right wheel.
1716491656561.png

This error, in turn, makes the following problem appear :

Preview of the 2024 model.
1716491859969.png

For reference, preview of the 2021 model which does not have this issue.
1716491897766.jpeg

Apart from that, very cool car, I have used the 2021 model a lot to test tracks :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%