rF2 Brabham BT20 @ Rouen-Les-Essarts - Thu 18 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I just took a few laps on the server here, then did a few laps with this car/track combo in GPL - and GPL actually has more grip! And, strangely enough, GPL's more rudimentary graphics (far fewer shadows) make visibility a bit better than in rF2 too.

That's something I noticed as well. I was driving my first few laps like I would in GPL. That didn't work as planned :whistling:

The way I chill out and relax these days seems to be when I make some liveries. Zen moments! So, inspired by the quick talk last Thursday about making "classic liveries", I had my Zen-moment tonight :) Cars based on classic racing colours found on Motorsport Memorial, and a couple that I found no info about, so had to make something up.

RNBAjfV.jpg

@Daniel Kornblum (because I forgot that you made your own) - DL Link
@Stig Bidstrup - DL Link
@newbert - DL Link

ybDVFfL.jpg

@Denis Betty - DL Link (wanted to give you more than just BRG, so added the BRM touch)
@max1966i - DL Link Scottish, based on Rob Walker
@Rui F. Martins - DL Link I was very surprised when I saw that Portuguese colors were red/white!

DQjHthE.jpg

@Redvaliant - DL Link - Irish being unique, having a band around the car!
@Victor Jimenez - DL Link (Alonso-number, made your car before I started using sign-up numbers)
@Kresh - DL Link - No historic racing colors for Albania, so I made my idea of it. (also made your car before I started using sign up numbers, used the one from your avatar)

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Brabham_1966\BT20_(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

As always. I don't expect any of you to use them, and don't feel like you have to either. As I said, it is my way of relaxing, chilling and clear my mind. And this was pretty fun as well :)

Last edited:
DQjHthE.jpg

@Kresh - DL Link - No historic racing colors for Albania, so I made my idea of it. (also made your car before I started using sign up numbers, used the one from your avatar)
Wow Ole you are amazing, thank you so much for this, the car looks beautiful with #22. It will be a good looking field if everyone uses them, I will for sure. And it is true motorsport is almost non existent here AFAIK.

Tusen takk kompis. :D

The way I chill out and relax these days seems to be when I make some liveries. Zen moments! So, inspired by the quick talk last Thursday about making "classic liveries", I had my Zen-moment tonight :) Cars based on classic racing colours found on Motorsport Memorial, and a couple that I found no info about, so had to make something up.

RNBAjfV.jpg

@Stig Bidstrup - DL Link
@newbert - DL Link

ybDVFfL.jpg

@Denis Betty - DL Link (wanted to give you more than just BRG, so added the BRM touch)
@Rui F. Martins - DL Link I was very surprised when I saw that Portuguese colors were red/white!

DQjHthE.jpg

@Victor Jimenez - DL Link (Alonso-number, made your car before I started using sign-up numbers)

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Brabham_1966\BT20_(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

As always. I don't expect any of you to use them, and don't feel like you have to either. As I said, it is my way of relaxing, chilling and clear my mind. And this was pretty fun as well :)

Awesome!!...

RNBAjfV.jpg

@Stig Bidstrup - DL Link
@newbert - DL Link

ybDVFfL.jpg

DQjHthE.jpg

To use liveries in game:

Thanks Ole. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies