rF2 Brabham BT44B & March 761@Longford 1967 - Sun 020918

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
sign me up..now just need to get a nap before the race :)

BTW...I tried the Brabham after the March....tried to do the same lines and it seems that the Brabham seems to have a wide hit box on it. I kept crashing even though I was at least a wheel's width away from any barriers/poles etc. This knocked my car sideways and threw me into the air:

Vv0IbUg.jpg

Vv0IbUg

I cant join the server, it just finishes downloading My New Mod.rfmod and nothing happens I have no clue what is wrong,

I cant join the server, it just finishes downloading My New Mod.rfmod and nothing happens I have no clue what is wrong,
try deleting the mod in the packages (in the start menu) and packages folder and try again.

make sure you have the correct track and car, longford is the new one released a couple of weeks ago

try deleting the mod in the packages (in the start menu) and packages folder and try again.

make sure you have the correct track and car, longford is the new one released a couple of weeks ago
Thanks Tony, now it seems to be ok, just had to delete the mod from the package

That was stressful and fun. Glad to avoid the carnage in race 1 and had a good little battle with Allie.

Official race 2 was a bit messier, getting a bit of wheel spin off the line then getting a good run up the inside of @Jamie into corner 1 where we touched and I got stuck under the bridge. Watched the repla of it Jamie and looked like a racing incident. You had all eyes for the apex, but I snuck up the inside. sorry to those that I blocked!!! Rest of the race was silly.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%