AC Calibra DTM @ Lausitzring - Wednesday 30th Sept 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Alen Pecanin
Any chance of a comparison between your last card and the RTX3080 when you get it, just for Assetto Corsa, nothing too elaborate just for AC.:)

I’ll tell you when I get mine. Was promised today, but it got delayed by the shop, so should arrive 22-25 October now :(
I’m only playing in VR. So with my Titan X Maxwell with 12GB, I had to run everything on low/medium with CSP/SOL and extra stuff activated. And field could be 12-16 depending on track size. I should be able to max everything out when I get the new card XD will give more info when it’s in my pc

Hope you don't mind me politely accepting the invitation John. Count me in.
Excellent! welcome Michel ;)

I'd like to sign up for this race please. I should be able to make it this evening.

I have never driven this car or track before so go easy on your way past! :D
As George said Joey, it's tomorrow (Weds) but looking on the bright side I've put you in until you confirm:)

The car is very good with stock setup here, but there are a couple of setups in post #4 that you might find helpful, or not!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
@Medilloni thanks for the invite, will give it a practice tonight and see how I get on with the car first lol not sure I got on well with it last time so don't want to be holding people up haha
You'll be fine buddy, it's well suited to here - and Jason's setup (in the 4th post) works well with either rear power turned down a touch, or/and more TC. :)

Thanks for the tag! I'm in!
Good man Morne, you're in;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%