CamTool 2

Apps CamTool 2 1.16 x64

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any reason why I wouldn't be able to get this app to show up in my CM app list to enable it? Do I need to turn on developer mode or something like that. I have tried manually installing it and also placing it in the MOD folder and enabling it from there. Neither way gets it to show in the app list. Thanks for any suggestions...
No you don't need to switch to dev mode, enable it like any other app with CM and stuff ...

Just to check: are you totally sure you did everything as described in installation instructions?
Maybe to clean it up and try installation once again?

Just to check: are you totally sure you did everything as described in installation instructions?
Maybe to clean it up and try installation once again?
Thanks for responding. Yes, I did follow the instructions and tried it many times, but still no luck. Like I said, it's odd because it's the only app ever to give me any issues.

Camtool 2 doesn't appear in app list, game version 1.16.4.

Tried installing via Content Manager, also tried manually installing, moved the folder around to and from Apps, Mods and the base game directory, and lastly tried applying the patch created by ktulu77, nothing made the app show up.

I suspect it needs an update as previous versions have also catered to the 1.X.1,2,3,4 standard, this says it's for 1.16 as opposed to 1.16.4 and the first parts of the description say it will need an update for every game update.

Last edited:
hi guys when its before camtool 2 is working perfectly but now idk whats happened actually still works fine but we have one big problem: CAR IS LAGGING LIKE CRAZY i have a video example too:
PLS RESPOND QUİCKLY OR İMMEDİATELY AS POSSİBLE PLS İ BEG EVERYONE

Hello like all I have DL camtools to do slow motion on fixed cameras (not on the drone) I can see that it makes it impossible to create cameras, even when I launch a preset and activate it, it gives me the last one cameras no pursuit ....

Need some help here, I drop the zip into Content Manager, The Camtool 2 install successfully. And under SETTINGS>ASSETTO CORSA>APPS>Activated apps: Cam Tool 2 (checkbox is checked). Also under SETTINGS>APPS (I don't see Cam Tool 2 icon appear on the left side. Is this normal? I only see Sol related apps and other apps appeared). Once in the replay, I am not able to find the Cam Tool 2 icon on the right edge sidebar. My Content Manager version is 0.8.2393. (x86) This comment was posted on 2022MAR19.

Thanks for responding. Yes, I did follow the instructions and tried it many times, but still no luck. Like I said, it's odd because it's the only app ever to give me any issues.
Did you ever find a fix? I've been experiencing the exact same issue and I have no clue why it doesn't work. I see plenty with the same issue but no fixes or resolution anywhere...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 432 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 269 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 288 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.1%
Back