Can Single Behringer NX3000D drive 1 x BK LFE + 1 x BK Advance?

Hi guys -

Sorry if this has been discussed here before. I have an NX3000D and needed to know if it can drive 1 BK LFE along with 1 BK Advanced? Another option/configuration could be 2 x BK LFE with a single NX3000D.

I still have to buy the Buttkickers and not sure if I should go with 2 BK LFEs or 2 Advanced or 1 Advanced and 1 LFE. One for seat and one for pedals.

Will appreciate any help on this..

Thanks

Yes, it will work for any combo you mentioned.

I guess if it was me I would go for two lfe's. If you are having one lfe on the seat and unsure what to put on the pedals, another thing to think about is a clark TST. It would depend what effects you may want. I have a TST on the way to put on the pedals, I wont have an LFE on the pedals. I have a feeling for some of the effects I want on the pedals a TST may be a better option.

I may add an lfe too, but later on.

Thank you!

I have been thinking about using TST along with LFE to cover the full range too. What AMP you are planning to use with your TST? I am planning to get TST429, just not sure what AMP to use with it.

I have the nx1000d. I thought it was wise to continue with an amp that could limit the power as I have read some have been broken by being driven with too much power.

Being on the other side of the world would have made replacement/fixes difficult so I just limit it to 100W for the 239 I have.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 50 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 26 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%