Cancer Research UK Support Winter Series

my game crashed aswell...5 seconds freeze and the game went on in the background...so i ended up in the wall...very dissapointed...

would've been a great battle with mark for position, despite being on 2 diffrent strategies...well anyway was fun until it became not funny :(

Similar thing to mine. The game just froze and closed down with no errors or anything.

No commentary until last 10 laps... We weren't in same TS Channel as SR.tv.
Owch.. I could have done an interview but just couldn't find TS server for FSR.. Sorry, if someone could post it, that would be great.. :)

Qualifying, I was very conservative with my lap, got 7th or 8th, I forgot. Anyway it was a 12.6 which is slow

On the race now, I was having a great race and unfortunately Lars in front of me span and we made contact making him lose his front wing and giving me side pod damage.. I had to repair it in the pits. I was in 5th for most of the race and then Scott started having problems so he fell back to where I was.. After this Kevin had to pit so I was into 3rd and my pitstops was soon. So I went in lap 40 and after my stop, I was trying to talk to the team and clicked the speed limiter button! Stupid me!! I was forced to come through the pits again and take a 10 second time penalty! This spoilt my race so I thought.. I came out 6 sec behind Scott and he got away until his engine died which was unfortunate for him but great for me.. I was back into 4th..

I was very happy.. It was a great race and would have been even better had more people turned up.. :) thanks Scott for organising such a great event!

I would just like to personally say sorry about the lack of commentary today too. Both myself and Bradley were very unhappy when we realised our mistake, this is a really frustratingly simple thing to mess up.

What made it more annoying is actually how enjoyable today's race was to commentate on, a big thank you to all of you who turn up to take part in this series as the racing is exciting even in a limited grid. Also what is great to see is how people are progressing in this series, so I'm surprised more teams haven't taken the example of the likes of Positive who have been able to test out drivers and get them familiar with the series before next year. Although admittedly it will surely be on a different game, this is valuable none-the-less.

Thanks again to Scott for putting in the effort of organizing the series and finally Happy Holidays to everyone, I hope you all return in the new year! :)

PS. Thanks Bradley for doing the commentary AND the cameras, it has been great to work with you so far ;)

Short review:

Q1: Bad lap, placed me P4. Had no good feeling at all at this track and this resulted in verry slow driving as my setup was bad.

Race: Good start, got stuck on the inside at T1 and had to let some drivers past to avoid contact. Driving P6 at the moment and made my way up to P2.

When having a battle whith Scott he got a screenfreeze and damaged my car, so had to drive whith the steering wheel to the left side on straights.

That was fun :D

Congrats to Mark who was the best this weekend.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 6.3%