Can't get Leo Bodnar Sim Steering 2 to work with FR2

Please see video link below. I have assigned and calibrated controls and they show in the menus as expected but when I go to track there is random jolting of the wheel and it wont even turn right at all.

Can anyone help?

Video link here -

Thanks

Hope you fix it
I was horrified when I got BJ Racing pedals have Leo Bodnar electronics
Hooked them up, calibrated rF2 and settings and nothing worked :confused::laugh:
Decided to read manual oh there you go :redface:.......you have to run this then this then what ? lol
Sounded so confusing but in end worked 100%

I've been using a SimSteering 2 with RF2 for the past two years with zero issues. I just followed the instructions in their manual.​

When you run the SimSteering2 configuration GUI what is your 'wheel angle' set to? You can also confirm in the GUI that the wheel lines up at center.​

Can someone point me to the manual where the setup instructions are please? I;ve searched both the Leo Bodnar site and the Simsteering site and can only find settings for iracing and asseto corsa, but nothing for RF2.
I still have not solved this problem and would appreciate any help, thanks

Can someone point me to the manual where the setup instructions are please? I;ve searched both the Leo Bodnar site and the Simsteering site and can only find settings for iracing and asseto corsa, but nothing for RF2.
I still have not solved this problem and would appreciate any help, thanks
I'm away from my rig at the moment but here's an article that has settings for RF2 that might help:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 440 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 273 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 292 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 129 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.3%
Back