F1 22 Car spins out so easily in F1 22

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
It seems like the car spins out so easily if you're using a controller even with the TC set to Medium, it's so easy to spin compared to F1 2021 or earlier games. I have set my Throttle Linearity to 100 but I'm still spinning out when exiting a turn, what can I do?

It'll depend on a number of factors. What car are you using; myteam or a real car? Also each car will handle differently so you'll need to adjust the setups as not every car is the same.

I researched this topic a little bit so I can share my findings. There are a few factors in effect.

First of all - the new tyres model. It is an estimated 20% lower grip than previous games. That said, the tyre contact model is more complex (increase from 4 to 12 points IIRC) leading to theoretically more progressive grip.

That said, TC mechanic is supposedly not adjusted to this loss of grip and hence works much less effeciently.

Another factor is that the game got released without the intended torque transfer model that should decrease the likelihood of spinning significantly. What I understand it will do is soften the torque transfer from engine to wheels, especially on lower gears. The wheels will be driven with more strength but less speed, if that makes sense. The intended model is coming supposedly in one of upcoming patches.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 266 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 214 27.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.3%