AC Caterham Academy @ Magione - Thu 31May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington ..I think you have been up to your old tricks again ...

zXbvSAV.png
Nooooooooooo. Little ole me..........never:D
witchcraft%20and%20wizardry.jpg

This is my current setup. The regular magione_TG is the one I did my best lap and the edit version is a variation of it (still haven't beat my best time with it though)

Attachments

• Caterham_magione_TG.ini
    649 bytes · Views: 235
  • Caterham_magione_TG_edit.ini
    651 bytes · Views: 159
Thanks for the racing guys, I'm a little rusty, but had a good albeit brief battle with Bud in race 1 and then had a fantastic little fight with Kevin in race 2 after running deep in the first corner. Kev came up alongside coming up to turn 2 on the inside so I braked earlier and went deep and came out to the left of Kev who was sitting on the left side thinking I was still on the racing line. Just about managed to hold my position but more from surprise than great driving! Then held on bravely from Scott right at the end who I think I owe an apology to for an incident in the first race after the back straight.

Sorry for the intermittent voice chat, I'm still trying to get my setup organised and I had to hold the mic if I wanted to chat.

Of course, my internet comes back only now :cautious:

Sorry for the absence, storms in the nearby area took out my service a few hours ago.
Damn shame as the cars were very fun to drive. Spent time with the car offline waiting for internet to come back.

Eh...:(

Thanks for the racing guys, I'm a little rusty, but had a good albeit brief battle with Bud in race 1 and then had a fantastic little fight with Kevin in race 2 after running deep in the first corner. Kev came up alongside coming up to turn 2 on the inside so I braked earlier and went deep and came out to the left of Kev who was sitting on the left side thinking I was still on the racing line. Just about managed to hold my position but more from surprise than great driving! Then held on bravely from Scott right at the end who I think I owe an apology to for an incident in the first race after the back straight.

Sorry for the intermittent voice chat, I'm still trying to get my setup organised and I had to hold the mic if I wanted to chat.
Glad you joined us and had a good time. Great having you.

Of course, my internet comes back only now :cautious:

Sorry for the absence, storms in the nearby area took out my service a few hours ago.
Damn shame as the cars were very fun to drive. Spent time with the car offline waiting for internet to come back.

Eh...:(
Sorry you missed it and I appreciate the explanation. We're all good. We have another race with these next week at Cadwell Park:D

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 421 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.7%
Back