AMS2 Caterham Supersport @ Oulton Park Fosters, Tuesday 22nd November

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Club Staff
Premium
Cold GB.jpg

Join us Tuesday for the full British combo of a bracing Autumn Oulton Park and an open cockpit Caterham. What could go wrong?! These wily wee cars, with their modest HP output and semi-slick road tyres, can throw all kinds of shapes in their pursuit of laptime, and twinned with the undulations and fast corners of Oulton Park, each lap feels like a home coming of sorts with the lightweight roadster in its element.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 Cold Cat
Server Password: PM will be sent on signup.
Server Settings: X2 fuel, X2 tyre wear, light cloud
Setups: Open
Assists: Auto Clutch, Factory Defaults
Track: Oulton Park Fosters
Cars: Caterham Supersport

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table
Race 1.
Practice:
20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (10 minutes)
Race: 20:30 UTC (25 minutes)
Lobby Break
Race 2.
Qualifying: 21:00 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 21:05 UTC (25 minutes)

ss201256.jpg

1. Redvaliant
  2. Free Spot​
  3. Free Spot​
  4. Free Spot​
  5. Free Spot​
  6. Free Spot​
  7. Free Spot​
  8. Free Spot​
  9. Free Spot​
  10. Free Spot​
  11. Free Spot​
  12. Free Spot​

Last edited:
Man, I had a terrible race! :). The way the cars handle through the corners gave me a false sense of security, so every time I touched the grass and started to lose the rear, I kept forgetting to back off a bit and several times couldn't catch it

@Daniel R. is that your own car in your profile or a track day? Either way, I'm keen to know how the model in AMS2 measures up....

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 71 35.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 55.5%