F1M22 Cheat Engine

Hmm, maybe. But in my Williams gamefile now I have started an upgrade on virtually all facilites and developed parts etc. and still earn money! :p
I don't have enough money to upgrade the facilities a second time, but it does look like I'll end up with plenty of money to upgrade in the near future. We might need to reduce Williams' cash instead :D

I don't have enough money to upgrade the facilities a second time, but it does look like I'll end up with plenty of money to upgrade in the near future. We might need to reduce Williams' cash instead :D

Yes, I do wonder when the money challenge happens here, because there must be some kind of monetary challenge (in addition to the cost cap). At least I hope so!

has anyone figured out how to edit the driver ratings with that script? i have been trying for about 20 minutes to find a way, but i cant

has anyone figured out how to edit the driver ratings with that script? i have been trying for about 20 minutes to find a way, but i cant

The driver ratings are stored in the table called Staff_PerformanceStats.

You can find the StaffID for your driver in the table called Staff_CommonData (e.g., Lewis Hamilton's ID is 1). You can find the StatID for the attribute you want to edit in the table called Staff_Enum_PerformanceStatTypes (cornering is 2, smoothness is 5, etc.).

Then just change the "Val" in Staff_PerformanceStats.

I haven't tried this yet -- I've only looked at the DB tables -- so I can't verify if this will work but it seems like that should do it.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 512 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 315 42.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 165 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 200 26.8%
Back