Chevrolet F1 Team - Coca Cola - My Team

MyTeam Chevrolet F1 Team - Coca Cola - My Team 0.75

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
TB SIm Designs submitted a new resource:

Chevrolet F1 Team - Coca Cola/ Google Sponsors - My Team - Main Sponsor: Coca Cola

View attachment 578945View attachment 578946

CHEVROLET F1 TEAM

This was a livery that I made for my personal playthrough of MyTeam. But like the Birdcage livery I posted the other day, I thought I might upload this for you guys to use.

This pack contains:
-Livery
-Custom wheel cover
-Custom Number (No.2)
-Custom Chevrolet Badge

I think i might actually make a full pack for this at some point. So keep an eye out for that.

On Track...

Read more about this resource...

Clearly it's just me doing something wrong. Still can't see anything other than the birdcage livery
I just realised the file structure is a little strange, as there is an F122 folder inside of the original F122 folder... make sure you click into the first F122 folder and then drag the second F122 folder onto your f1 directory, and that should overwrite the correct files

Just to verify. I download, then copy and paste the downloaded F1 file into the F1 22 folder on my pc, correct?
the downloaded file structure should be F122>F122>2022_asset_groups etc... you will need to drag that second folder(the one in bold) into your steam directory. or drag the asset group/character_package/f122_vehicle_package folder straight into your f122 directory. If you get a message asking to overwrite files click yes and you should be good to go.

the downloaded file structure should be F122>F122>2022_asset_groups etc... you will need to drag that second folder(the one in bold) into your steam directory. or drag the asset group/character_package/f122_vehicle_package folder straight into your f122 directory. If you get a message asking to overwrite files click yes and you should be good to go.
I still can't get it to work. I'm using winrar, not sure if that could be the problem. I'll attempt re-installing the game.

I’m new to modding. If anyone could maybe link some directions, or a video that shows exactly how… that would be greatly appreciated! I’ve installed mods on other games, but have never had issues like I am with F1.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 407 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 258 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 277 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.7%
Back