Chevrolet McLaren F1 Team 2026 [Modular Mods] by. w1echuz and MarkFelix

Skins Chevrolet McLaren F1 Team 2026 [Modular Mods] by. w1echuz and MarkFelix 2 Versions

Login or Register an account to download this content
wiechuz updated Chevrolet McLaren F1 Team 2026 [Modular Mods] by. w1echuz and MarkFelix with a new update entry:

[UPDATE] Added Driversuit

2.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 1946917

the first version uses the williams chasis but when i used this mod it used the wrong williams chassis and it it now all mixed up. please help because this is an awesome mod and i really would like to use it. picture of problem
You must have Williams using the sports update chassis, not the pre patch. The livery is made for the sports update model.

If you don’t then it will turn out like that. And there is no other solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

How do I do this? I am having the same issue where the livery is all mixed up.
By having the Williams team using the sports update chassis (FOM swap is also fine I think) , if you have a mod installed where Williams are using the pre patch one it will give mclaren chassis swap the pre patch one too, causing the mess up.

If that isn't the case, then you are using a version of the game that doesnt have the sports update chassis and that means you have to have a newer version of the game.

That's all there is to it.

By having the Williams team using the sports update chassis, if you have a mod installed where Williams are using the pre patch one it will give mclaren chassis swap the pre patch one too, causing the mess up.

If that isn't the case, then you are using a version of the game that doesnt have the sports update chassis and that means you have to have a newer version of the game.

That's all there is to it.
I can't update my game, but I do have a williams mod installed, so I am gonna reset my game files and try it again without the williams mod installed.

• Deleted member 1946917

I can't update my game, but I do have a williams mod installed, so I am gonna reset my game files and try it again without the williams mod installed.
You can’t update your game? Is it cracked?

And can you link which williams mod you’re using.

This might be asking for too much, but can you also add the livery for the earlier edition MCL chassis as well? I saw it on one of the other mods that has been posted, so if it can be done for this one also, that would be amazing

• Deleted member 1946917

This might be asking for too much, but can you also add the livery for the earlier edition MCL chassis as well? I saw it on one of the other mods that has been posted, so if it can be done for this one also, that would be amazing
If you're asking if we can make this livery on the old Mclaren model.

it's not that it's difficult it's more abt having the time to put the files together and things of that nature, maybe in the future but not gonna promise anything.

In fact, you know what i'll see if i can add it, i'll look at if its simple enough to do and if it i'll get back to you.

If you're asking if we can make this livery on the old Mclaren model.

it's not that it's difficult it's more abt having the time to put the files together and things of that nature, maybe in the future but not gonna promise anything.

In fact, you know what i'll see if i can add it, i'll look at if its simple enough to do and if it i'll get back to you.
Thanks mate. That'll be awesome

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • At a friends house