AC Christmas Fun Special, Wednesday 22nd December 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
No problem with csp I guess. Only issue is that it would only work for him locally :roflmao: :roflmao:
Classic everyday traffic scenario where everyone else is of course completely stupid and ignorant while me, myself and I have the complete overview and know how to drive :D
Well we can agree that he may simulate the sirens though the Discord channel.

Last edited:
I've not run anything in SGP yet, that means I can't join? Or am I just too stupid to find the "join" button :cautious:
You don't join, you simply click on the car you want to use. Car, then livery and you're signed up!

Or aren't you getting into SGP at all? Then you need an invitation or something... Still enough time for that!
Can you send a little Screenshot of your "problem"?

You don't join, you simply click on the car you want to use. Car, then livery and you're signed up!

Or aren't you getting into SGP at all? Then you need an invitation or something... Still enough time for that!
Can you send a little Screenshot of your "problem"?
w.jpg
this is what I see. Clicking the cars doe s nothing

I had that problem once a long time ago. Han signed me up then.
Hi Matthias,

You're very welcome.
I can't add you because you're not registered as a member from RaceDepartmen S.GP community. Please send an message to @Bram Hengeveld and he will add you to the community.

After that you can select a the cars for both events yourself.

Last edited:
@AccAkut Hi Matthias. I see you have signed up now. That's great. Welcome! However it's mandatory to participate in the 2nd event with the other car. So I've added you with the Panda. You can change the livery to your liking in the car tab.

Please read the 1st post very carefully for our rules, especially the Golden Rule and what to do when you get a blue flag.

See you on track!

Last edited:
@AccAkut Hi Matthias. I see you have signed up now. That's great. Welcome! However it's mandatory to participate in the 2nd event with the other car. So I've added you with the Panda. You can change the livery to your liking in the car tab.

Please read the 1st post very carefully for our rules, especially the Golden Rule and what to do when you get a blue flag.

See you on track!
last league race I did was in 2012, what can go wrong lol. I mean now that my "new" wheel has buttons, I need to use it for something :roflmao:

last league race I did was in 2012, what can go wrong lol. I mean now that my "new" wheel has buttons, I need to use it for something :roflmao:
Well Matthias,

Don't worry. These guys are all very friendly, helpful and forgiven to newcomers and less experienced drivers. A lot of them just started online racing this year and know exactly how it feels.

And don't be discouraged if your pace isn't great in the first races. You will see that your learning curve with some tips from the others will be steep in the beginning. Focus on consistency (and staying on track) rather than laptimes. Speed will come later.

See you on track!

Hy guys,

life ( well, my employer) has thrown me curve ball once again.

I´ll have to work till 20.00 on Wednesday, at least in theory.
It´s only a ten minute drive, so i should make it to the first race unless I get pulled over.

So if i´m late don´t worry, i´ll be thinking of you.

MFG Carsten
Join anytime you can, even during the race.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 17 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 17 9.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.6%