CIR opening an STCC series on Race 07

Hello folks, my name is Dominik and I'm the Competitive International Racing aka CIR admin.

I come here to you today to learn you about the introduction of a Race 07 series in our league with hope some of you will be interested in joining our little project.

CIR is a league we've been running since October 2020 and have since completed three full season on the legendary game that is F1 Challenge '99-'02 currently mid-way through our fourth one. But since I wanted to expand the league and have more people involved attempting to enlarge the community, I got the idea of starting an STCC series on Race 07 as decided by the already existing members. Other than that there will be other retro games to look forward to in the near future.

When I got the idea of creating a league back in March 2018 I thought to myself I'd really like a place like this to both have a competitive group of people, but also just an enjoyable place to be for everyone where you get to interact with others members of the community without there being any toxicity. Our goal is to make CIR a semi-professioanl simracing league with well-organized and respectful staff members and a well-structured website in the the near future which would be the pillar of our work.

For more information I encourage you to join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/nPmKYBGd

Some things on the server aren't fully done just yet since we only became independent a couple of weeks ago, but we're working on making the server look appealing and transparent for newcomers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.