Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you don't change the date in CM drive before launching your session .... this is the current date, so that's winter time.
At the place you choose the hour for the session, click on the three dots at the right of this cursor and check specific date and choose the date you wish.

That's simply why the track has this winter look, created by the shader patch.;)

Day and night version are now identical if you are using my light config (the one included in the latest shader patch). So it doesn't matter which one you choose. Both will have proper 24h cycle.

would be nice to have a proper repository for these configs....its a bit hard to find stuff over on the discord....or if i'm missing something please feel free to enlighten me...other wise great work on the config...

• Deleted member 197115

Lights on track do not turn on if race started at daytime and transitioned into night, day or night version. Only have lights on ferry wheel. If starting at night, everything is fine.

Lights on track do not turn on if race started at daytime and transitioned into night, day or night version. Only have lights on ferry wheel. If starting at night, everything is fine.
The option in red must be turned off.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 326
  • Deleted member 197115

Thanks again, but why it malfunction only on this track.

Really amazing looking track with Sol and and all, but I was wondering if anyone else is having perfomance issues with especially with this track? This seems to be on of the most demanding tracks I use (..or would like to) when it comes to FPS. I use Rift with 1080Ti and I don´t have too much FPS issues for most other longer tracks (Nordschleife, Feldbergring for example) anymore but this just seems to be unplayable with more than 7 AIs or so... Would just love to do some night endurance racing with this great track.

Any chance there would be more optimization updates coming for this?

... I use Rift with 1080Ti... anymore this just seems to be unplayable with more than 7 AIs or so.

Could be a CPU related performance issue. I also run the Rift with a 1080ti and can max it out at 12 cars before performance drops like a stone and it becomes a blurry and stuttering VR PowerPoint presentation. Most of my settings are quite high and 1.6 super sampling so 14 odd cars for most tracks seem to be my limit. Didn't think 2 cars more could make such a difference...

• Deleted member 197115

Really amazing looking track with Sol and and all, but I was wondering if anyone else is having perfomance issues with especially with this track? This seems to be on of the most demanding tracks I use (..or would like to) when it comes to FPS. I use Rift with 1080Ti and I don´t have too much FPS issues for most other longer tracks (Nordschleife, Feldbergring for example) anymore but this just seems to be unplayable with more than 7 AIs or so... Would just love to do some night endurance racing with this great track.

Yep, that one can definitely use some optimization.

Could be a CPU related performance issue. I also run the Rift with a 1080ti and can max it out at 12 cars before performance drops like a stone and it becomes a blurry and stuttering VR PowerPoint presentation. Most of my settings are quite high and 1.6 super sampling so 14 odd cars for most tracks seem to be my limit. Didn't think 2 cars more could make such a difference...

My CPU is Intel Core i7 6700K, which should be quite decent -or is it? 64Gt RAM and softwares running on fast M.2 NVME SSD. When driving with over 6 AIs I need to lower SS to 1.4 and other settings from low to medium. Also using all the new Sol features for controlling LODs for better performance. Also tried disabling all apps while driving, which gained a lot FPS. Mayby also good to point out that I am aiming to keep constant 90 FPS, not constant 45 fps with ASW.

But as I said, for most of my favorite tracks the performance is quite ok being able to race with around 12 Ais like you said.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 76 89.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 34.1%