Circuit de Barcelona - Catalunya -  Spain -  2022 Winter Test by EuroRacers

Tracks Circuit de Barcelona - Catalunya - Spain - 2022 Winter Test by EuroRacers 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
jovicsveto submitted a new resource:

Circuit de Barcelona - Catalunya - Spain - 2022 Winter Test by EuroRacers - Extension and update for Circuit de Barcelona and ER extension by EuroRacers

New update for ks_barcelona EuroRacers extension from 2021 by EuroRacers is ready for download.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Changes update/extension:

-New Turn AI update
- Animation displays ( pit entry, start finish, pit exit, rolex clock)
-Billboards for walk bridges
-Light / flag changed
-New Track limits!...

Read more about this resource...

It's missing a models.ini file. No pit lane for single players, either. Hey that's my ai sidelines from 2021 version... :O_o:

Last edited:
Same error here. An error report saying a ini file is missing.
Captura.JPG

I just realized that you need to have "custom shaders patch" and "stflow" installed.
I have the track and stflow installed but can not find "custom shaders patch". It would be helpful if there was instructions how to install these tracks.

Last edited:
I just realized that you need to have "custom shaders patch" and "stflow" installed.
I have the track and stflow installed but can not find "custom shaders patch". It would be helpful if there was instructions how to install these tracks.
Do you have 'Content Manager' installed? CSP is part of that. I've timestamped a video I grabbed off YouTube:

Last edited:
Since the op hasn't replied, here are some fixes for the layout. New models.ini, new map, drs zones, cams from 2021 version, plus reworked ai. Remove .txt from file, extract to assettocorsa folder. Remove any cache files in the ks_barcelona/layout_gp_2022/ai folder that you may have (.bin, payloads, etc.) when updating ai.

Attachments

• ks_barcelona gp 2022 fixes+new ai.7z.txt
    513 KB · Views: 291

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 404 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 255 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 274 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.6%
Back