FM4 Civic World Series S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Chris, I thought of an idea. I call it the 'Joker Card System'. It's a fairly simple thing. Say for this championship we get two 'Joker Cards', these a things where if you can't make a race you will use up a card, and at the end of the season you average up the points of the races you took part in (because not everyone can make every race), and if any races were missed you get your points average. So say you got 68 points over the course of a 12 race season, but you miss 2 races you divide the 68 points by 10, and you would get a rounded average of 7 points a round, or 6 pionts if it comes as a decimal, so it in a way favours the people who have raced every race. Then you add those two loads of 7 or 6 on to the total, to make either 82 or 80?

What i was thinkin is similar but less difficult, we will all have the 2 joker cards but the idea is you can drop your worst 2 races!! Eg if you finish on the podium in all but 2 races, those two can be dropped!! If you miss. 2 due to work etc then you can drop them, the incentive to do all the races is you get a better choice of what to drop rather than having to drop your no score rounds

What i was thinkin is similar but less difficult, we will all have the 2 joker cards but the idea is you can drop your worst 2 races!! Eg if you finish on the podium in all but 2 races, those two can be dropped!! If you miss. 2 due to work etc then you can drop them, the incentive to do all the races is you get a better choice of what to drop rather than having to drop your no score rounds
This would be great in my situation Chris, wouldnt be able to afford any poor races but starting a series knowing im going to have 2 DNFs due to my work basicaly puts me out of contention before i begin.

I wouldn't mind joining in this one, have got to have an operation soon, but can possibly play on pad until better to use my wheel again!

Name on RD: Ryan Sylvester
Gamertag: ry8114
Colours for your car: Silver/Black/Red

are you picking tracks/restrictions/ assists at a later date or have I missed a thread somewhere??

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 6.7%