AC Classic DTM @ Deutschlandring - Mon 05 August 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
There are no custom shaders used on the track, and it is pretty well optimised. My goal was to equal or better the performance I got with Kunos' Nordschleife, which I managed to do.

All track-side objects and vegetation are set-up to respond to World Detail, so maybe try dropping that down to Low or Medium and see if that makes any difference.

I'm sorry you're having issues. My PC is pretty low performance so I always try to make sure any track I am working on runs well on my own PC before releasing it (i5 6500 3.2ghz 8gb RAM GTX960)

Power has been out over here for over 4 hours now, guess this is a no-go for me. The joys of island life...hope y’all enjoy that awesome track!

Very nice one this was! Had a lot of fun. Got severe damage on the front in the first lap when some of the fast guys spun right in front of me. That gave me more understeer and made the turn on the second bridge even harder for me. In the rest of the race I made a lot of mistakes that took me from 3th to 10th back to 6th then again to 9th ended up 7th. So plenty of action which is fun. It was also very nice to have a car that was actually faster on the straight then my opposing cars. I would like to overtake George there but unfortunately he went off before that could happen:(. Next time, George?:D

As always but this time even more, thanks Craig for providing such a beautiful track an for organising the race!:thumbsup:

I was on the bench for this one, just no feeling in brake leg.

Loved watching it though, bad luck @Ronnie Böhme ..you had great pace..

Well the 190 won the constructors medal this evening

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and of course all the drivers that managed to finish :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week on another splendid track :thumbsup:

That was crazy difficult but fun! I only managed 2 completed laps late in qualy. Didn't have much time to practice.... Qualified 9th... Managed to avoid the big incident on the first lap but clip the rear of one of the spinning cars. Some minor front end damage as a result and got down to P2!

I didn't have much battles, but instead I defended as long as I could until I ended up in P6 by mid race and finished P6.

Intense moments and exciting racing all around I'm sure!

Congrats to the podium and thanks to everyone that came out! Thanks to Craig I shall revisit this track offline in the near future but with some classic open wheelers lol
Great track I never knew about!

Thanks @Craig Dunkley for hosting

Thanks for setting up tonight's race Craig, the track is simply amazing, especially when tyres are just going off:roflmao:

Congrats to the podium guys, amazing lap times!:thumbsup:

No idea what happened on the first lap, concentrated on setting up for race pace, totally ruined after the mayhem at the start with terminal understeer for the rest of the race. Had a few good door-handle moments trying to get back up though.
------------------------------------------------------
If I may be so bold.... for the start of future races, let's pretend we're an old bull:
Two bulls at the top of a hill.
There's loads of beautiful :inlove:cows grazing in the distance below.
The young bull says, "WAHEY! Let's run down there and f**k a cow"
The old bull smiles, and says, "No, let's walk down, and f**k them all."

Maybe we should have damage at zero, or 100%, but nothing in between?:p

Last edited:
Very nice one this was! Had a lot of fun. Got severe damage on the front in the first lap when some of the fast guys spun right in front of me. That gave me more understeer and made the turn on the second bridge even harder for me. In the rest of the race I made a lot of mistakes that took me from 3th to 10th back to 6th then again to 9th ended up 7th. So plenty of action which is fun. It was also very nice to have a car that was actually faster on the straight then my opposing cars. I would like to overtake George there but unfortunately he went off before that could happen:(. Next time, George?:D

As always but this time even more, thanks Craig for providing such a beautiful track an for organising the race!:thumbsup:
Yeah I had a massive off when I seemed to be going ok. Car was flipping forever it seemed then got dumped to the pits. I think you were using that hacking device again Han :sneaky:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 5 25.0%