AC Classic F1 Championship 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Han, the two Race 8s are at Nordschleife but simracing is showing Watkins Glen

I'll have to skip the first race as I'm on holiday - hope this is OK. Looking forward to the rest. Thanks for organising

Hi Han, the two Race 8s are at Nordschleife but simracing is showing Watkins Glen

I'll have to skip the first race as I'm on holiday - hope this is OK. Looking forward to the rest. Thanks for organising

Hi Colin,

Thank you very much! Really appreciate this thinking with me. I did it in a hurry yesterday around the Atlanta event so it's probably not the last mistake. I've corrected it now.
Missing a race is not a problem. There are more that can't do every race. But it's simply not possible to organize a championship where everyone can participate in every race. And it has a nice side effect that drivers that show up everytime get rewarded with more points.

Hi han, i would like to join the championship. I don't have a strong preference for a brand of car, so whatever works best for data gathering/ balancing the field is fine with me. Thx!

Thanks Dani :thumbsup:
I'll just note here, for the benefit of you and others, that you don't need to also change your actual username here on the forum - it's enough to simply set your "Real Name" in the account details (which I see you've also done). As you'll see, plenty of the club racers (myself included) have a forum username which isn't our full name.

How does adding tracks actually work on S.GP. Since it's an RD platform, you're not able to just add tracks yourself?
No we can't add the tracks ourselves like we can on the practice servers. I'm not authorized to contact the S.GP team myself so I have to make a request for a RD staff member who has that authority.
Feedback is very poor. I don't know if or when my request is granted and executed.
Last time I suddenly saw the requested tracks on S.GP but no one notified me.
It's the same for cars.

No we can't add the tracks ourselves like we can on the practice servers. I'm not authorized to contact the S.GP team myself so I have to make a request for a RD staff member who has that authority.
Feedback is very poor. I don't know if or when my request is granted and executed.
Last time I suddenly saw the requested tracks on S.GP but no one notified me.
It's the same for cars.
Too much bureaucracy :p

Hopefully that will change in the future.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 82 90.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 31.9%